ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

They've long predicted Rutgers, but I think it speaks volumes that he is not going to take his last visit after his Piscataway visit this weekend.

Let's hope it speaks the right type of volumes (Scarlet and Cream ones)!

Just to play devil's advocate, he might have not taken it just because he's already got his mind up and knows he's going there anyway.

They've long predicted Rutgers, but I think it speaks volumes that he is not going to take his last visit after his Piscataway visit this weekend.

Let's hope it speaks the right type of volumes (Scarlet and Cream ones)!

Just to play devil's advocate, he might have not taken it just because he's already got his mind up and knows he's going there anyway.

Not sure i understand what you're saying, but I meant that in favor of Rutgers.

He will be visiting Arizona next Tuesday also. Rich Rod could make a late push.

Don't know why people think UCLA, Arizona or TCU are out yet. I haven't heard anything that says that. The only one I can confirm is that Baylor is out of the picture.

http://www.ourdailybears.com/2012/1/19/2720251/thursday-night-recruiting-update-devin-fuller-eliminates-baylor

I was a bit suprised if he wasn't gonna take his last visit.

I though i had read earlier that rutgers was recruiting him as a cb, are they now recruiting him as a qb?

They are probably pitching QB to him to probably get him on campus, can't let talent like Devin to get out their own backyard. I do know they had a QB shuffle a year or so ago when the Rutgers faithful were very high on the Savage kid, who I believe was highly touted and chose Rutgers over some higher caliber programs, but he ended up transferring. Since then they've settled on Dodd (I think) and I recall Sanu running quite a bit of Wildcat.