ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

I wonder if he was really planning on announcing for Rutgers, or if they are just assuming that. Seems odd that they would have privy to that info when no one else does.

makes for a better article. if it had said: "and now you have to wonder what happens to Devin Fuller, who was reportedly set to announce for Nebraska on Sunday night." it would have been a pretty pointless article for the Rutgers guy.

here in a minute Rivals will put up on article on Nebraska's site that says: "with Shianno out at Rutgers, you have to wonder if Devin Fuller, who was already a Nebraska lean will pull the trigger early"

Arizona fans sure are convinced Rich Rod is going to win him over now.

Via their board on goazcats

The "experts" at ESPN have weighed in.

Out of 7 scouts..

Davonte Neal: 5 OSU, 1 UA, 1 UNC

Devin Fuller: 4 UA, 3 RU

Deaysean Rippy: 6 UA, 1 Auburnoo

I've been trying to temper expectations this week... getting tougher and tougher!

http://insider.espn....itted-prospects

No love for DONU????

Arizona fans sure are convinced Rich Rod is going to win him over now.

Via their board on goazcats

The "experts" at ESPN have weighed in.

Out of 7 scouts..

Davonte Neal: 5 OSU, 1 UA, 1 UNC

Devin Fuller: 4 UA, 3 RU

Deaysean Rippy: 6 UA, 1 Auburnoo

I've been trying to temper expectations this week... getting tougher and tougher!

http://insider.espn....itted-prospects

No love for DONU????

I was listening to ESPN breaking down the remaining top 150 uncommitted recruits when I was on the road yesterday. It came to Peat and they talked about what type of player he was and how special he was but wouldn't state that he was choosing between NU and Stanford. They just said he had yet to decide where he would go. They always avoid NU talk since we pissed them off voting the 1970 vs the 1995 into they're gay little which team would win bracket game.

Very interesting that we supposedly will be taking 3 scholarship QBs and another walk-on.

From what I understand, Moore will be switching to either WR or DB right off the bat.

I thought i heard that either Moore or Fuller was switching to a different spot, that's why i asked what spot would he most likely play here at Nebraska.

Very interesting that we supposedly will be taking 3 scholarship QBs and another walk-on.

From what I understand, Moore will be switching to either WR or DB right off the bat.

I didn't know who Carter was talking about for our 3rd scholarship QB. Moore could be used as a QB but like Shark said will be a CB or WR. I feel his shot at QB really depends on if Devin is N or not.

I didn't know who Carter was talking about for our 3rd scholarship QB. Moore could be used as a QB but like Shark said will be a CB or WR. I feel his shot at QB really depends on if Devin is N or not.

TA, DF, and Zo. Of the three, Zo will be moved, hopefully to WR(the guy is sick when he is toting the rock)but probably ends up at DB.