SIGNED QB Tommy Armstrong*

ADS

23 touchdowns and he has yet to throw a single interception in 13 games

Well that will get fixed once he gets under the tutelage of the QB Coach. 1 spring ball under his belt and he will be throwing multiple interceptions in a game in no time. That will be good to because then Bo will have no reservations about playing the backup QB knowing he will get a similar level of play.................

Maybe it has said before, as I didn't really go through the entire thread, but one thing that I think may be a benefit, it seems that they run a similar offense to what we implemented with Beck. I may be off base here though as I am not great with the X's and O's, but looked similar to me.

Well that will get fixed once he gets under the tutelage of the QB Coach. 1 spring ball under his belt and he will be throwing multiple interceptions in a game in no time. That will be good to because then Bo will have no reservations about playing the backup QB knowing he will get a similar level of play.................

Dude, Shawn Watson is gone.

Angel_Confused.gif

Tommy Armstrong led Cibolo Steele to a 35-10 victory over SA Reagan tonight. Armstrong had a tremendous first half going 7/8 for 228 yards. SA Reagan didn't score a touchdown until the 4th quarter when Steele had their second string defense on the field. Are we recruiting any of their defensive players?

Another no interception game today for Tommy as his Steele Knights win in the state semifinal game 51-31 against Port Arthur Memorial. Tommy scored on an 81 yard touchdown run in the first half as his team ran to a 37-10 halftime lead. Next game at Cowboy Stadium in the State Finals.