How many times have you watched the NC wins?

I'm just curious. I still have the VHS tapes. Unfortunately I just got rid of the TV that had VHS/DVD capability. Guess I'll finally have to get them on DVD.

I think I watched them the most from 2004-2007. There, I managed to say when without mentioning his name. It was the only thing that made those years bearable.

I watch them probably a lot more than I think I do. A lot of times too, I like to have them playing in the background while I'm cleaning or doing something else. I've watched them so many times, I have the commentary/play by play memorized haha. But yeah, I'd say monthly, or just a little less than monthly.

Been thinking about getting a TV tuner card for my computer so I can save those VHS tapes onto my hard drive before they get ruined!

I've seen the 90s wins once each and have never seen the 70s wins. I don't see the point of watching games I know the outcome of.

My friends say the same thing, but its football. I'll watch replays whenever they are available to me. Not just the huskers, but football in general. I hope ESPNU has its series of games from last year during the summer like they've done in the past. I don't know what I'll do with my DVR if they don't.

I love watching the '95 Orange. There were so many moments in that game where we could've folded and let the bowl losing streak continue, but the leaders on the team refused to give up, just as they had the whole season. It really was an epic battle, and showed Nebraska had a lot more heart as they literally ran over the canes in the end.

One unsung hero in the game is Abdul Muhammed. He came up with some clutch catches on third down - balls that were thrown hard and off-target, but he made the grabs.

I used to have '01 vs. OU, and I watched that a lot. Another great game, maybe the last GREAT win for the Huskers. We need another win like that to put us back among the elite.

• Fire 1

I don't watch the NC wins as much as I do entire seasons. I have the '94 and '95 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly. I think it's fun to watch our team dominate and win big games. I may know the outcome but I still feel remnants of the same frustrations, highs and lows.

• Fire 1

I rewatched the 95 MC game a few years back, hadn't watched it since the game actually occurred. Yea, I knew the outcome, but godam that game was just beautiful.

I'd like to have some of those games on DVD, but $23 a pop is a little ridiculous.