Really this is a Husker shirt......LMFAO

I hate shirts like this. I would never wear it because even though it's a Husker shirt you are still giving Iowa props!

I see people wearing I hate Nebraska shirts and I love it because I feel that we are in there head that much or they are jealous!

Never wear a logo or the name of another team on your gear!! NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS says it all!!!!

• Fire 1

* - not an officially licensed shirt by the University of Nebraska. ;)

I know it's not but what in Gods earth gave someone the idea to make a shirt like this?bi could see Ohio State, Michigan, or even Penn State but Iowa.....really!!!

I guess they want to capitalize on the "big rivalry." Like someone said, there's Hawkeye gear in the background (where Hawkeye gear belongs, by the way), so this is probably being sold by someone in Iowa. You know how those Iowegians are.

I know you said this just to get a response out of me..............very clever. chuckleshuffle

Who the f**k is Iowa?

Iowa is an American rock band that became popular in the 1970s initially on Album-Oriented Rock charts, and later with hit singles such as "Carry On Wayward Son" and "Dust in the Wind".

Hehehehe, love it.

I thought they sang "In the heat of the moment"

you might see alot of out of state people wearing that crap but i doubt youll see many in staters wearing it!

It must be my out-of-stateness getting the best of me but if I ever see one of those in a store here in Omaha I am buying one, unless my in-stateness won’t allow me to. I have only been an in-stater for 11 of my 36 years so I’m assuming my out-of-state side will win out in the end. <_<:wacko:

I’m confused on what is so bad about this shirt? :dunno Is it because as Nebraska fans we are supposed to be above calling out any one opponent? If so we dropped the ball on that one a long time ago. This isn’t the first t-shirt to come out that has singled out one game. Also if you ask me It is better then any of the stupid T-Magic shirts or the retarded USC condom shirts that people wore when we played them in Lincoln or the always popular Got Frank shirts that morons were wearing 2004 or Corn Coast offense or Got Bo or Bofense or No Buff To Tough or the Camouflage Larry the Cable Guy crap. :madash

• Fire 1

It must be my out-of-stateness getting the best of me but if I ever see one of those in a store here in Omaha I am buying one, unless my in-stateness won’t allow me to. I have only been an in-stater for 11 of my 36 years so I’m assuming my out-of-state side will win out in the end. <_<:wacko:

I’m confused on what is so bad about this shirt? :dunno Is it because as Nebraska fans we are supposed to be above calling out any one opponent? If so we dropped the ball on that one a long time ago. This isn’t the first t-shirt to come out that has singled out one game. Also if you ask me It is better then any of the stupid T-Magic shirts or the retarded USC condom shirts that people wore when we played them in Lincoln or the always popular Got Frank shirts that morons were wearing 2004 or Corn Coast offense or Got Bo or Bofense or No Buff To Tough or the Camouflage Larry the Cable Guy crap. :madash

You sunshine pumper, you. :D;)

you might see alot of out of state people wearing that crap but i doubt youll see many in staters wearing it!

:yeah