LB Nick Ramirez [Kansas State Commit]

Nexus

Ramirez, a four-star/92 rating prospect, told HI he’d visit Missouri’s spring game April 14 instead of Nebraska’s.

http://sports.omaha....state-prospect/

Not completely surprised since he is from MO and has visited us already for Jr. Days. He seems to be sitting well with NU so I would be surprised if he ends up Mizzou. We are going to be competing for BIG 10 championships and Mizzou will be mediocre in the SEC.

Ramirez, a four-star/92 rating prospect, told HI he’d visit Missouri’s spring game April 14 instead of Nebraska’s.

http://sports.omaha....state-prospect/

Not completely surprised since he is from MO and has visited us already for Jr. Days. He seems to be sitting well with NU so I would be surprised if he ends up Mizzou. We are going to be competing for BIG 10 championships and Mizzou will be mediocre in the SEC.

I wouldn't be suprised one bit if he goes to Mizzou. There is a lot of excitement with their program going to the SEC, and they can use the allure to keep a lot of their instate talent. However, I feel in a few years all that will wear off, as they will usually finish no better than 3rd in their divison on a continual basis, imo.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

The post has nothing to do with being "satisfied" Fowler. And I might add, that for the "some" you refer to ... you obviously don't know me cause I'm not a negative poster on here nor am I down on our recruiting. Ratings are ratings, I had no idea Aspeedlin had love ahead of Ramirez ... how would I. I always had Ramirez higher then Love. Rivals has Love at #21 for ILB and has Ramirez at #12. Rankings vary of course. I bumped the post to show some love for a guy I wanted. Also wanted Cox. According to Rivals both Cox and Ramirez are better ranked players ... I tend to agree with Rivals. In any event, just showin' some love.