LB Deion Jones*

ADS

A little tidbit from an update from the LSU rivals article on Debo:

He stats that Nebraska in the recent weeks has really stepped up their recruiting. Defiantly good to hear that straight from Debo.

Hearing by after the weekend a decision/announcement could be out

Did he plan something or this just something being said will happen? I think the sooner we hear, whether good or bad, the better.

A little tidbit from an update from the LSU rivals article on Debo:

He stats that Nebraska in the recent weeks has really stepped up their recruiting. Defiantly good to hear that straight from Debo.

Hearing by after the weekend a decision/announcement could be out

Did he plan something or this just something being said will happen? I think the sooner we hear, whether good or bad, the better.

Believe Jon Talmon or one of the recruiting talking heads even said as much on one of the radio shows.

These recruiting services are so transparent and predictable. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see that he had been bumped up a star within days of receiving the LSU offer. I think everybody knew he was deserving of a minimum 3stars, but weren't willing to give it to him until one of the big boys offered. Just more proof that they are full of crap!

These recruiting services are so transparent and predictable. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see that he had been bumped up a star within days of receiving the LSU offer. I think everybody knew he was deserving of a minimum 3stars, but weren't willing to give it to him until one of the big boys offered. Just more proof that they are full of crap!

I'm pretty sure it was more to the fact that there wasn't a whole lot of film on him prior to the year. And they probably just got through watching some of his senior year film. Even Shawn Callahan said this was the case a couple of months ago.

#Husker fans...Deion Jones tells me he's "solid" to #Nebraska over #LSU? Story coming later. #Interesting

LINK

Nice!

Completely false. Our coaches are completely incapable of recruiting and should all be fired at the first possibility... tomorrow morning would be nice.

No need for the animation, right?

Yeah I mean this is only a :star :star :star , talk about underwhelming.

And we are way past the animation.