***Rumor*** Looking for info

This is a huge rumor, but I heard today from a kid at a pro shop in Lincoln who "claims to know" that Martinez broke his elbow today. We thought he was giving us crap, so I'm hoping for someone here to please deny this claim quickly so we can delete this terrible thread. Thanks.

A friend said Taylor and Austin Cassidy are at DJ's Dugout in downtown Omaha an hour ago, they're probably still there! Probably doesnt have a broken elbow

He's at DJ's Dugout texting his dad instead of seeking medical treatment. Uh-oh. Bo just walked in.

• Fire 7

A friend said Taylor and Austin Cassidy are at DJ's Dugout in downtown Omaha an hour ago, they're probably still there! Probably doesnt have a broken elbow

*snorts dismissively* Taylor doesn't hang out with other Nebraska players unless it's an Autumn Saturday. How gullible do you think we are?!

Don't worry, even if it turns out to be true, he'll still start...

And given his profile as a player, I'd take a broken elbow over a sprained ankle.

Yea, as long as his legs work, we are fine, lmao.

But truthfully though. Isn't Martinez in Chicago right now for Big Ten media day tomorrow?

And given his profile as a player, I'd take a broken elbow over a sprained ankle.

But truthfully though. Isn't Martinez in Chicago right now for Big Ten media day tomorrow?

No. I am pretty sure he isn't one of the players that is going.

Crick, David and Burkhead are the Huskers reps for the BIG media day.