**Official B1G Media Days Thread**

Taylor Martinez - why is he special and what should he improve on?

Taylor has all the tools you're looking for. Very fast, quick. Can make all the throws. He can do everything you ask a QB to do, throw the ball outside. But he has a long way to go with decision making. He had such success early on but then the pressure went up and he was two-three games in his career. Then he got hurt.

And there ya go...

Knapp, f'n fantastic job today, you are the freakin' king

Anyone see this quote from Delany? Am I missing the second school or is the second one Nebraska? Did we get lumped in w/ Ohio State over some books?

we've had more questions about various programs, whether it be on the agent side, the recruitment side, or the academic side. We've had two of them in this conference, and that's two too many, as far as I'm concerned.

we have as a conference been hurt by the two institutions that have been involved in NCAA allegations and findings, and that I wanted to let them know that I expected them to lead their programs in a way that wouldn't put us in that circumstance again.

Anyone see this quote from Delany? Am I missing the second school or is the second one Nebraska? Did we get lumped in w/ Ohio State over some books?

we've had more questions about various programs, whether it be on the agent side, the recruitment side, or the academic side. We've had two of them in this conference, and that's two too many, as far as I'm concerned.

we have as a conference been hurt by the two institutions that have been involved in NCAA allegations and findings, and that I wanted to let them know that I expected them to lead their programs in a way that wouldn't put us in that circumstance again.

He's talking about Ohio State and Michigan.

To much offseason practice? Forgot about that. Still doesn't seem like it should be lumped into the Ohio State mess...though which each passing week it seems the OSU crap gets downplayed and downplayed until before too long they'll get a couple secondary violations and be on w/ their cheating.

To much offseason practice? Forgot about that. Still doesn't seem like it should be lumped into the Ohio State mess...though which each passing week it seems the OSU crap gets downplayed and downplayed until before too long they'll get a couple secondary violations and be on w/ their cheating.

Well up to the cover-up Tosu coaching staff "allegedly" had no idea what was going on.

Meechicken coaches knowingly thumbed their noses at the rules.

Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema says Wisconsin athletic director and former Husker Barry Alvarez will be a guest captain when Nebraska plays its first Big Ten game at Wisconsin on Oct. 1. Guest captains often are former players. They speak to the team the night before the game and are part of the coin toss. Nebraska has a similar program with friends of the program.

husker extra LINK

What are the biggest differences between conferences?

Ask me a year from now and I'll have a better idea. Haven't gone through the schedule yet. Played in this conference and grew up in Big Ten country and has a lot of respect for what the Big Ten represents. Bo is honored to be part of the tradition and academic integrity, and he thinks we fit in well.

Tremendous, tremendous, tremendous. Bo's favorite word.

Surprised he didn't use his second favorite word...heck-uva

And I found the OSU coach's talk about not crying over the situation, amusing...yeah i've just been handed the reigns to one of the best programs

in the country...boo hoo whoa is me...

OSU will get whats coming to them...What pisses me off is that the two teams that played for the MNC have both been caught cheating somewhat worse then OSU and not a damn thing has really been said about it. It will take the NCAA longer to sort this stuff out then it did for them on the USC matter.