***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

Back to topic:

From Jon Nyatawa:

Lots of beat-up O-linemen now. Pelini: M Jones should return soon, Sirles is out for a week and Qvale & Reeves are day-to-day

:wtf I thought we had awesome depth this year where guys weren't going to get beat up. Hopefully none of them are serious.

It doesn't sound like they'll miss important games. If this is the extent of our injury problems, we'll consider that a major success.

Blessing in disguise? The young guys will now get more reps and possibly more game experience in the non-conference schedule. It'll help with the depth, that's for sure.

I feel for FOnzo and wish him a speedy recovery, but this is good to establish are youth in the secondary and get them more reps.

Anthony Blue where are you???

Blessing in disguise? The young guys will now get more reps and possibly more game experience in the non-conference schedule. It'll help with the depth, that's for sure.

I feel for FOnzo and wish him a speedy recovery, but this is good to establish are youth in the secondary and get them more reps.

scooby dooby BLUE where are you.. you've got some work to do now

• Fire 1

Behind Evens and Bell on the opposite side of the field.

Back to topic:

From Jon Nyatawa:

Lots of beat-up O-linemen now. Pelini: M Jones should return soon, Sirles is out for a week and Qvale & Reeves are day-to-day

:wtf I thought we had awesome depth this year where guys weren't going to get beat up. Hopefully none of them are serious.

It doesn't sound like they'll miss important games. If this is the extent of our injury problems, we'll consider that a major success.

And the guys who are banged up are the guys down on the depth chart anyway. They are our depth but they weren't our starters, with the exeption of Jones and if he doesn't get back soon that will go to Moore.

Yoshi, Rodriguez, Caputo, Cotton, Jones or Moore

And the guys who are banged up are the guys down on the depth chart anyway. They are our depth but they weren't our starters, with the exeption of Jones and if he doesn't get back soon that will go to Moore.

Yoshi, Rodriguez, Caputo, Cotton, Jones or Moore

Whether you think Sirles will start or not, having a guy like that hurt doesn't do the OL any favors.