Strangest place you ever watched a Husker game?

I watched the '01 OU game on a fuzzy, black and white, 5 inch (or somewhere around there) tv that was plugged into the cigarette lighter in the tractor. I was pulling a full grain cart up to the semi when I heard the eruption that was the Black 41 Flash Reverse pass... fortunately I wasn't near a waterway or any trees at the time or I probably woulda had problems!

At a comedy club/bar in Covent Garden in central London to watch the Big 12 Championship shaft against Texass 2 years ago. I spent 66 pounds (think it ended up being around $120 US)buying the comedians a round of pints and shots just so they would postpone their show for a few minutes while I finished watching the Whorns buy their entry into the title game. I was so pissed I hit about every pub on the way home in North London, which fortunately was near Emirates Stadium (home to Arsenal) and everyone just assumed with all the red that I was wearing that I was a drunk supporter and kept buying me drinks. At least I think that was a good thing...not when I woke up though.

In Sept. 2001 we were fighting several fires while spiked out at a fire camp near the Grand Canyon (yes THE Grand Canyon) I knew the Huskers were playing and went to the chase truck and turned on the radio. Guess what? Right there on KRVN 880 AM were the huskers playing loud and clear, just like back home! No I didn't watch it, but it was a strange circumstance.

Not so strange but the wife and I went to eat a few years ago at a Bar in Big Lake MN and the game was on, I did not think it was on (or I would have been watching it) so it ended up being a three hour lunch ...... We had a church thing once on a saturday so a few of us rented a hotel so we could take off and watch the game.

Not watching but . . .

in the '60s only 1 game was televised a week (or so), so radio was the way to go. In grade school there was a father-son camp near South Bend, NE. At all the activities there were at least one transistor radio supplied by one of the fathers. It was a close game and the hills ERRUPTED after the winning Nebraska TD

Girlfriend's place. She wasn't a football fan. We were playing Penn State and she started to cheer for PSU because she forgot what color she was suppose to cheer for. (She blamed it on being a Creighton grad and being requested to occasionally cheer for blue teams. She wasn't a basketball fan either) When we started to lose big I asked her to turn the channel or if we could do something else. She kicked me out instead. What did I do? :dunno She said if I wasn't going to watch the game I didn't need to be there. :facepalm: I think she just liked to see me suffer.

Didnt work out which is fine as she was a creighton grad.

Watched a '09 Kansas in my wife's hospital room at Creighton after our kids were born. All the women wanted to go to the NICU to see the kids, the guys sat on the uncomfortable furniture and watched the game.

I watched the '09 K-State game from the NICU Conference room at Creighton Hospital. I had to keep quiet because it was a night game and I was supposed to be in my kids' room if I was on the floor after hours. But, my kids were doing great and the nurses were using me for score updates so all was well!