SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

He's a good one.

Florida State, Oklahoma and USC offers?

yeah, if they think he can play then I will buy it.

So an offer from us doesn't mean that he can play?

Yeah, what he said!

We offered too :P

I EXPECT Midwestern schools to offer Midwestern kids.

Thats why I didn't mention ND either.

He's a good one.

Yeah, what he said!

K, you're off the hook... this time :lol:

He's a good one.

Yeah, what he said!

K, you're off the hook... this time :lol:

I dodge with the best of them

My oldest son got to go meet some of the players and tour the facilities for school. He met Ameer, Rex, Kenny, Imani, Charles J. and a few others. He said the one that stood out to him was Courtey Love. My son said he is well built and big. He thought he was as big as Imani, if not bigger. I think this kid is going to be a good one for us.

A few other things he said...He said Ameer is shorter then he looks but has massive legs and it very well built. Said Kenny was the funniest out of all the players, liked to joke with everyone on the tour. He said Rex was kinda like the dad of the group and was the one that told them most about the facilities and what it was like to be a football player at Nebraska. He said he is going to miss playing here because of the fans and the atmosphere.

• Fire 8

My oldest son got to go meet some of the players and tour the facilities for school. He met Ameer, Rex, Kenny, Imani, Charles J. and a few others. He said the one that stood out to him was Courtey Love. My son said he is well built and big. He thought he was as big as Imani, if not bigger. I think this kid is going to be a good one for us.

A few other things he said...He said Ameer is shorter then he looks but has massive legs and it very well built. Said Kenny was the funniest out of all the players, liked to joke with everyone on the tour. He said Rex was kinda like the dad of the group and was the one that told them most about the facilities and what it was like to be a football player at Nebraska. He said he is going to miss playing here because of the fans and the atmosphere.

Thanks for sharing, +1

• 2 weeks later...