Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

My prediction, Washington in a rout, 36-10. (You get 10 in garbage time)

I am going to do the same thing that you did:

Based on your teams defense last year and our athletic playmakers (that you have no film on: Turner, Bell, Enunwa, you get it) this year your team's last year's defense won't have an answer for this year's NU offense.

Huskers in a rout. Look for us to be singing Tim Beck's praises after this game. 42-17. TMart with 300 all purpose yards and Jamal Turner with 115 yards from scrimmage. Crick with four tackles for a loss.

Yeah, I play streak for the cash on ESPN and I just thought of a prop for this game.

NCAAF (Washington @ #10 Nebraska): Which statistic will record a HIGHER Total:

Nebraska: Sacks and Turnovers or a tie

Washington: Points

I'd be tempted to pick the Sacks and Turnovers or tie line. Polk is about your only good player...and you don't have Locker...that's all that will matter when Nebraska's DLine comes at you.

Nebraska 56

UDumb 3

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

My prediction, Washington in a rout, 36-10. (You get 10 in garbage time)

I hope you run to Vegas right now. The Huskers are now 17.5 favorites against Udumb Huskies.

Your prediction should be a lock for a huge win in Vegas. Please only bet with slush money and not your house.