Nebraska AT Penn State

I know the game time isn't yet determined, so I'm wondering what you guys think will happen time wise: do we get stuck with another noon game, 3:30, or a night game. YES, there is a small possibility of a night game in november in BIGTEN:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12592/november-night-games-not-impossible-in-bt

Regardless, IF we beat Michigan State and Northwestern AND PSU takes out a weak Illinois squad, do we have a shot at ESPN College Gameday going to HappyValley on the 12th?

Other candidates:

Oklahoma State at Texas Tech

Oregon at Stanford

TCU Boise State

Keep in mind this could be JoePa's last home game ever (if retires), the renewal of a series of two historic programs, start of BIGTEN rivalry, and assuming the wins, could be huge conference title implications along with two top10 or top15 teams...

AND Stanford and Oregon have BOTH already been featured in Gameday.

I know this might be wishful thinking, just curious to hear some opinions on this...

Wisconsin was featured twice already in gameday, so I don't think us being featured for a second time is that big of a deal.

That said, if Oregon and Stanford don't lose another game until they play each other, I can 100% guarantee they will be game day. That game will have huge title implications for Stanford.

Yeah, I'm bummed that they're heading out to Los Angeles instead of heading into Lincoln...it's clearly obvious that Michigan State @ Nebraska or Oklahoma @ Kansas State is the game of the weekend.

Oklahoma and KSU not a good game. Oklahoma will win by at least 21. You can take that to the bank!!

I also don't care much about gameday, but you still have to remember it is big for getting Nebraska publicity nationally. It doesn't hurt recruiting either!!

I'm baffled at everyones fascination/infatuation with Gameday

Couldn't agree more. I don't like gameday, mainly because it's a show about how great Alabama and LSU are, or whoever else the flavor of the day is. That said, I think they do put together some really nice package reports and features on players.

Naw, it's kinda cool when Gameday comes to town. Got all the fan hoopla and signage. They do little extra segments about the schools, and the programs, and sometimes the town. (Is Happy Valley a town?) And it's the main game coverage of that Saturday. But it's no big whoop if we get passed on. The game is what really matters.

Beaver Stadium is actually located in University Park, PA and as far as gameday I have to say I think Penn State is a grossly overrated team and they could very well lose to Illinois this weekend. Also, as advice for those of you travelling to Beaver Stadium as a word to the wise this is one of the most hostile venues I've been to, the other being Ohio State and I've been to all the Big Ten venues except for NU which I am happy to say I will be coming for this weekend!