Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Pelini and Paps are in Brett Smiths coaches graveyard.

Yes. Look at the two (paps and bo ) arguing on the sideline all game long. Very impressive effort by the Wyoming qb. Not just him though, the entire wyoming offense and defense, very hard fought game. If anything I ever ask of a football team, it's effort. Wyoming brought it tonight.

Not sure if they're too good...or we are too bad.

I'll check back later.

I would take Weeden and Reesing off the list, they both had pretty good games against us... Probably Cullen Harper too. I'd take Gilbert off the list as well, so it's a list of future NFL QBs.

Between Locker and Foles, we've absolutely destroyed PAC 12 QBs... Here we come, Andrew Luck...

My own personal criteria for making the list breaks down like this

1. If they played like crap, and are or are likely to become NFL QBs, or very highly regarded college QBs.

2. Held to a completion percentage in the 40's or low 50's, or their lowest completion percentage of the season.

3. As many interceptions as touchdowns.

Bradford did meet the criteria of #3. I don't know if Memorial was wanting all 3 to make the list or 1 of the 3.

I dont landlord. Wasnt there a prestige type of quality needed to make it in here. I mean, So Miss is a bad team. outside the 2 pick sixes, 60% for over 200 yards, 1 td and 1 pick, is not really graveyard quality in my eyes. Just my two cents.

gotta agree with you here, bud.

I agree it was borderline because they were totally overwhelmed talent-wise. But, for me, the two pick sixes puts it in. If we could disregard Taylor's worst two plays each game ...

I dont landlord. Wasnt there a prestige type of quality needed to make it in here. I mean, So Miss is a bad team. outside the 2 pick sixes, 60% for over 200 yards, 1 td and 1 pick, is not really graveyard quality in my eyes. Just my two cents.

This is how I want all my game performances described.

I agree it was borderline because they were totally overwhelmed talent-wise. But, for me, the two pick sixes puts it in. If we could disregard Taylor's worst two plays each game ...

i just liked that the prestige element was important. now it is just qb's that do not play spectacularly against us. it is going to become saturated and therefore less meaningful.

• Fire 2

i just liked that the prestige element was important. now it is just qb's that do not play spectacularly against us. it is going to become saturated and therefore less meaningful.

look at the list over the last few years - this is nothing new :P

look at the list over the last few years - this is nothing new :P

i know. and it is a good list and i am glad you do it. however, i am staunch in keeping it exclusive. but the defense did have a good game and gave their qb a tough time.

i defer to the op, good sir.

I would have absolutely no problem if every QB performance this year was Graveyard-worthy. ;)