The Walking Dead

The only movement is on Negan's end. Rick&co can spend as much time playing Game of Thrones as the writers want them to, leading up to the inevitable alliance with the Amazons.

I think it's just all going to be buildup until the finale... where things go absolutely crazy.

You have to remember, so much happened in the first half of the season. Probably more than in any season so far. It was going to feel like a drop off no matter what.

I think it's just all going to be buildup until the finale... where things go absolutely crazy.

You have to remember, so much happened in the first half of the season. Probably more than in any season so far. It was going to feel like a drop off no matter what.

What? I've never been more bored with TWD than during the first half of this season. What exactly happened? Negan did his Negan thing, then a bunch of people sat around collecting stuff and being sad and exploring, and it took us 4 episodes to get back to the same group in cycling the storylines one episode at a time.

• Fire 1

This show has gotten to the point where I will probably finish out this season and unless something super exciting happens between now and then, I likely won't be tuning in again next season.

Will the start of the war and some main character deaths be 'super exciting'? I think we see both before the season ends.

This show has gotten to the point where I will probably finish out this season and unless something super exciting happens between now and then, I likely won't be tuning in again next season.

Will the start of the war and some main character deaths be 'super exciting'? I think we see both before the season ends.

Possibly. I'm tired of watching these filler episodes where all they do is go out and scavenge and nothing happens. Rick and Michone have their love fest, they find some stuff and maybe some other people to team up with and we have 20 different unnecessary and drawn out story lines going on with terrible characters that nobody gives 2 sh#ts about. We don't need 5 different episodes of essentially the same boring crap. Also, if all these other settlements are within like a days walking distance, why has it taken so long to find them?

In the sense that sorting out a stack of old magazines is exciting to realize you won't ever want to read them again.

I've liked the second half way more than the first half, personally. The first half would devote entire episodes to individual scattered groups, so it would be over a month before we would see Rick/Alexandria again but in show time it was supposed to be a day later - kind of takes you out of it. The second half has been enjoyable to see progression amongst different arcs within the same episodes, and also to see the progression of mindset and hope amongst Rick and the others. Last Sunday's episode was cool. I couldn't help myself from smiling along as Rick and Michonne found some optimism in their routine, and were able to laugh and joke.