remember just a few short weeks ago how there were so many Brion-fever threads? That phase passed faster than the Jonas Brothers.

Since Wisconsin, Taylor has:

-Completed 68% of his passes (64/94)

-Thrown 6 touchdowns

-Thrown only two interceptions

-Has not fumbled (or lost one, anyway)

-Has an average QB rating of 144.28 (one spot behind Arkansas' Tyler Wilson if he kept that for the whole season)

-Has rushed 51 times for 230 yards (4.5 yards/rush) and a touchdown

He's growing up.

...even though his throwing motion has garner national attention. :espnsucks:

• Fire 1

Taylor has been making huge strides this season. He had a rocky start, though--best not forget that. The improved part of his game that has me excited is the consistency of his decision making. He's not doing very many stupid things that generate negative plays. He's making smart, safe calls instead of going for the home run. When the play isn't there, he doesn't force it to be there. For the most part Beck has done a solid job in limiting his exposure.

The option game is simply a disaster and not entirely his fault. It looks horrid from the line all the way back when it's run, especially that short side crap. That part of his game just isn't ready for primetime because it's not being executed or blocked. Maybe that will change, maybe not. He does have game breaking speed, so I hope to see him continue to get a few opportunities to use his feet.

I'm not a fan of Taylor and have been very critical of his play. I have also stated that I didn't think he could improve.

The game he played yesterday was nothing short of outstanding. If he can continue to do what he did yesterday and keep mistakes to a minimum, I will quickly acknowledge that I was wrong.

He looked unbelievable yesterday. His play yesterday has been overshadowed by the hole in the middle of the field when the defense is out there.

Taylor has played really well since Wisconsin for sure. A steady progression this season. His decision making is getting better, and so is his accuracy. If he can get some work in the offseason with stepping through his throws and not dropping his shoulder, he should continue to improve.

I'm eating crow. While I never called for him to be benched, he has stepped it up and played tons better since Assconsin. (my new name for Wisconsin, since so many of their fans were a$$es to us).

While I do wish he'd work on his awful footwork and even worse throwing motion, I am impressed with how well he has played since. Kudos Taylor.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. Figured I would create an account to chime in. I think this says a lot about Bo. After Wisconsin, a lot of people (myself included) questioned his choice to continue starting Taylor. He stood by his QB through all of it and now it looks like he knew what he was doing. Sometimes his stubbornness pays off.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. Figured I would create an account to chime in. I think this says a lot about Bo. After Wisconsin, a lot of people (myself included) questioned his choice to continue starting Taylor. He stood by his QB through all of it and now it looks like he knew what he was doing. Sometimes his stubbornness pays off.

I was hoping someone would bring this up

First, I am not a big T-Mart fan. I haven't called for his benching, but he has some flaws.

Second, I am impressed that he is improving. I hope that continues.

Third, footwork -- his motion is what it is, but his footwork can be improved. It will make him better at hitting WRs in stride, not float balls etc.

But, as mentioned, he is improving. And he wasn't the reason NU lost on Sat.