Any Way PSU Game is Called?

I don't think we've even begun to realize the magnitude of this situation and the resulting mood at this game on Saturday if they play it. I mean, we all know its a bad deal, but I think the public outcry and pressure and reach of this thing will result in something much bigger than we realize. If you're a State Penn fan, how do you show up and cheer on the team on Saturday amid all of this if you have any sole at all? Just heard Sandusky's son, who works for the Cleveland Browns has taken a leave of absence amid public pressure. I just can't imagine what the scene must be like on campus right now. Hundreds of reporters who go to great lengths to get to a press conference and they are handed a big ole "no comment" statement...not gonna be real happy. I haven't heard of any picketers, but you gotta believe they are multiplying by the second with every "no comment - business as usual" statement that comes out of the school...there will be people demanding answers and accountability.

If this game is played as scheduled, it will be one of the more ugly, sick feelings I've ever had watching a game, regardless of outcome.

Obviously I am not in the situation, but I think I would be embarrassed to wear a Penn St. jersey this weekend. I feel for all the guys playing the game that have no idea stuff like this was happening in their locker room behind their back by their coach and AD.

If this game is played as scheduled, it will be one of the more ugly, sick feelings I've ever had watching a game, regardless of outcome.

Obviously I am not in the situation, but I think I would be embarrassed to wear a Penn St. jersey this weekend. I feel for all the guys playing the game that have no idea stuff like this was happening in their locker room behind their back by their coach and AD.

Yep, if I were a PSU player I would feel absolutely disgusted especially because it was in their own facility in their own showers. This is just a horid story for the University the team and especially the kids. What a dirtbag.

It's amazing how fast I stopped caring about the current state of our football program when this story broke. It's a good reminder that there are much more important things out there than football.

Agreed here. There is so much more in this world than our defensive line, Taylor's throwing motion, and Bo. Fun to talk about, but not our world.

"Joseph Vincent Paterno: Educator, Coach, Humanitarian."

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach."

Paterno's quotes on the wall behind that statue. Hypocrite.

I'm not so quick to judge him until I learn the hard facts of what's going on. I bet there are a lot of other people out there that you admire who have skeletons in their closets that would make you sick if you found out about them.