Post PSU game Choi is our best lineman

Choi is flat out a monster. Every play 1st quarter or 4th he's out there doing it.

Cant actually believe that rodriguez plays at 50% of Choi's performance.

Play after play....Choi and Long are strengths of the line, with Caputo and Hardrick right up there.

Some people speculate that games are one and lost by coaches...i agree with this.

Choi not in, we lose, gives us a dimension when he pulls, Arod disappears on most of his snaps.

Choi needs to be awarded a Ship for his senior year....he will get a tryout with an NFL team and we will make a squad...half the other guys wont get a sniff.

Choi is ahead of Long at this point, the failed attemps on 3rd down today all went to Longs side...

I like Long, but Choi is better, and way ahead of the guy that gets reps when healthy..

There was one play today where Choi stopped moving downfield where he should have take the LB or safety out in two more steps, instead he wathched the play get stuffed....the play breakdown was not his breakdown, but the definision of finish comes to mind. Other than that play, the kid was 4 stars.

Number 71 was definately a beast. In the first half their Dline owned our Oline. In the second half it was more even. The better runs where Rex was flying through the line was over the left side. I thought Long had a poor day blocking. Several times his block would have sprung the runner for decent yardage. I understand he is inexperienced and before this year was a no name and he will improve with age for next year. Unfortunately a team never improves enough for us fans. We want perfection but with their age and skill level it won't happen anytime soon.

That 71 pretty much had his way with both of our guards.

Yeah, he stormed through our guards like they were Charmin toilet paper. Uggh.....

During the game, I was all pissed off about it... And then I really got to thinking about it. And I thought it was hilarious! I think we finally know how it would have felt to have played Nebraska in Suh's Jr and Sr year.... That wouldn't have been fun. (:

So we're in agreement that our best offensive lineman is a walk-on that doesn't even have a scholarship? I'm not complaining, as Choi is an excellent player that I'm glad came on when he did.

But isn't this ultimately an indictment of Barney's ability to successfully coach and recruit that position?

So we're in agreement that our best offensive lineman is a walk-on that doesn't even have a scholarship? I'm not complaining, as Choi is an excellent player that I'm glad came on when he did.

But isn't this ultimately an indictment of Barney's ability to successfully coach and recruit that position?

Yes