This Season Seems Hollow . . .

Yeah, I'll bite. That's not a Ron Dayne Wisconsin? What the hell does that even mean? The Wisconsin team CREAMED us. And then Michigan State beat that SAME Wisconsin team which CREAMED us. It doesn't matter what Michigan State team was or will be. It is what they are and they proved on the field that they were BETTER than Wisconsin. That same Michigan State team, which BEAT the SAME team that CREAMED us, came into Lincoln and got SHUT DOWN, 24-3.

Callahan inherited a team that was very high in caliber. He turned the team into a team which couldn't even win 6 games. Because Southern Mississippi was SUCH a great team. Kansas State was being coached by Ron Prince. We lost to Iowa State that year, a real JUGGERNAUT in the Big XII. The Oklahoma State of 2006 was such a dominant team, considering they were unranked, we lost that game, and we were ranked 20th. Colorado 2007 ring any bells.

Remember Bo Pelini took over in 2008. That was still when the booger eater was at Missouri, that was that Mike Leach team which competed for a BCS bowl that year [remember they beat Texas and went 7-1], that was still the Mangino Kansas team which was fighting for BCS bids. Bo lost to Mizzou, took Texas Tech to OT in THEIR place, and beat the Kansas team. Since he has taken over, Nebraska has not lost to Kansas State, Kansas, or Colorado. Since he has taken over, he was a winning record in bowl games, against Missouri, and Iowa State. He has been to conference championships and we really should have 2.

Bill Callahan was 3-9, yes THREE AND NINE against ranked teams. Meaning he only played twelve ranked teams. Bo Pelini is 7-8 against ranked teams. It's not a great record but it's ~22% better than Bill in the same amount of time against more ranked opponents. Don't even use the Bill had a tougher schedule argument. Callahan lost against ranked teams by 27, 3, 18, 2, 14, 3, 18, 35, 3, and 37. Bo has lost to ranked teams by 35, 6, 34, 1, 1, 3, 3, and 31. That's 5 games out of 8 within a score of winning. Callahan had 4 in 9 games. Even more, the 35 and 34 point loss by Bo's teams, were pretty much Callahan's team, look at what we've done as he's gotten more time.

But keep saying he's not a good coach.

Excuse me, I did mention that MSU came out running and was blowing through our wet paper towel defense and all of a sudden they just stop cold and start heaving the ball around the rest of the game. Why would you spend an entire paragraph trying to to change my mind that MSU is good with idiotic coaching like that? Most High School and Pee Wee coaches aren't that stupid right? then you proceed to this
Callahan inherited a team that was very high in caliber
seriously, thanks for the good laugh but wow, theres no need continuing on after that analysis. You might be the only person Ive ever met that thought recruiting was a strong point of the Solich era

I would put the anatomy of a troll on here, but I presume you're already familiar with that animation so I'll save both of us the time.

Michigan State ran for 2 first downs, then did what some teams would do and try to throw it on first down, which Thorell made a good play on to pick it. Other than that, Michigan State didn't gain a lot of yards on the ground. You can say all you want, Michigan State got shut down by our defense.

I don't understand you. You don't like Callahan, you didn't like Solich, and you obviously don't like Pelini. Who do YOU think would do a suitable job for Nebraska and why do you think they would take the job if we run 10 win coaches out of town?

If you're just hear to whine and complain about Pelini take a number and head to the back of the line, there are already 20 other people just like you.

Hey guys, the season is not over...many of you are acting like it. We still have some big strides that we could potentially make and a BCS bowl (being optimistic). Enjoy Nebraska football while you can because in a month and a half all of you, including me, will be looking for anything that could possibly help subside the eagerness for it to be college football season again. GBR!