*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Beck has had far from his best game, but receivers have to catch the ball. AGAIN today, we've had too many drops and unforced errors that kill our drives. That missed block by Turner on the option absolutely blew up that drive - we just can't do that to ourselves. We need everybody to execute on every play.

I didn't see the start of the game, but did see Marlow's drop, who else has missed. Even if Turner had blocked his man on that play, there were three more defenders right there, it wasn't going anywhere anyway (unless they tackled like us).

Kyler Reed had a bad drop on a first down.

Beck has had far from his best game, but receivers have to catch the ball. AGAIN today, we've had too many drops and unforced errors that kill our drives. That missed block by Turner on the option absolutely blew up that drive - we just can't do that to ourselves. We need everybody to execute on every play.

I didn't see the start of the game, but did see Marlow's drop, who else has missed. Even if Turner had blocked his man on that play, there were three more defenders right there, it wasn't going anywhere anyway (unless they tackled like us).

Kyler Reed had a bad drop on a first down.

I'm sorry, that was the one I saw, and yes it was bad. You could see him turn and start to look upfield to run before he had it.

Reed had ball hit him square in the chest on 1st down late in the first half.