Would you ever...

Cheer against your team to increase your chance of a coach you don't like to get fired? it's a tough question, but i sometimes read message boards of smaller schools who want their coaches fired so they hope they lose...so as a husker fan, could you cheer against your own team in hopes for a new coach....curious what people think, we had a rough time during BC's years but for the most part i still wanted to win, on the other hand once we were getting down early and showed no battle ill admit i wanted to get curb stomped to make BC look like an idiot

I'll be rooting for us to beat Iowa and our bowl game, but even if we win that doesn't mean I think our problems are solved and firings and hirings shouldn't take place.

Im interested in who you think should be hired/fired....

Bo? Good f'ing luck finding anyone to replace him

Carl? I don't think you're going to get Bo to fire his own brother....

Beck? We just hired him....give him a chance

Cotton? This one I might agree with...but at the same time, I'm not sure who we hire to fill his place

I hate morons who think people should be fired...but then they don't have any reason why, and they don't specify who should be hired in their place. They just say "Oh, we're not top 5 this year...someone should get fired...that will fix it..."...

• Fire 1

Cotton can go be admin or play with legos or whatever it is he may feel like doing after this season is over.

I do not feel firing Bo at this point would do us any favors, as I really do believe continuity is key to success. If Bo goes, everyone likely goes, the most important of which would be Beck. I do not even want to begin to think about implementing a new defensive system over the offseason, let alone finding Taylor's third OC in as many seasons.

However, I concur with what is said about 2007. That season was surreal... I could not believe week after week just how poorly we were playing. I could barely comprehend it. I tuned in every week, but I expected a loss, and part of me just wanted to get that season over with as soon as possible, because after about the Ok. State game it became clear there would definitely be a coaching change.

I continued to cheer for us right up until the bitter end, hoping we beat CU that last game and went to some rinky dink bowl. The fact that I believed Shawn Watson to be the offensive genius that should be leading our O and that we lost because Cally took over playcalling duties is a whole nother mindboggling mess... :ahhhhhhhh