Nebraska is #20 in AP Poll

ladyhawke

It is a coin flip with Baylor.

They beat #5 and #14 teams, while we beat #11 and #12. (One of ours was on the road).

Both teams got blown out playing away at two ranked teams.

Computers love Baylor (offense) and they will edge us in the BCS.

Look at Clemson. Oh my, how they have fallen hard!

Nebraska comes in at #19 BCS. KSU still at #11.... I hope Iowa State absolutely kicks the s*** out of them this weekend. They don't deserve that ranking at all.

Why don't they? They have two losses, to the #9 and #3 ranked teams in the nation. Compare them to the teams ranked around them and they deserve it just fine.

Nebraska comes in at #19 BCS. KSU still at #11.... I hope Iowa State absolutely kicks the s*** out of them this weekend. They don't deserve that ranking at all.

Why don't they? They have two losses, to the #9 and #3 ranked teams in the nation. Compare them to the teams ranked around them and they deserve it just fine.

Yeah, Mizzou is solid at #25. But Texas at #22? WTF is that? Mizzou beat Texas. Heck. Granny Snyder and the fighting mildcats beat UT. The Whorns are a four loss team without one quality win on their schedule. And they are 22nd? That's just f'd up man.