Rumblings of Player Transfer

Landlord

I don't think it's fair to discuss this. The last time these rumors popped up, Green tweeted that people were crazy and he was a Husker through and through. If they want to leave that's their prerogative, but I think it's unfair to discuss it openly in this forum if we have no evidence. But to answer your question, I have heard nothing. I also haven't been on campus for five days, though.

• Fire 2

It bet its Carnes if anything. No point in riding the pine for the next 2 years waiting for T-Mart to leave. But then again, didnt Ganz do that.

And he became a fan favorite that year and in years after.

There's nothing wrong with riding the pine until its your turn. Unfortunately, its evident now more than ever that a lot of young kids want to play early and often. Not saying this is true with Carnes, but it's been proven in other capacities.

Someone said Price was thinking of leaving. He's been injured so I don't know if that's the reason but even him leaving was speculation. The timing of a transfer now doesn't make much sense. It usually happens after spring ball.

Price? Who is Price?

Givens Price

Someone said Price was thinking of leaving. He's been injured so I don't know if that's the reason but even him leaving was speculation. The timing of a transfer now doesn't make much sense. It usually happens after spring ball.

Price? Who is Price?

The youngster OG. It is not him. His name has been mentioned and it is in the status updates as well. There is fire

Price? Who is Price?

Oline. Redshirted but was supposed to be a quality player.

Price? Who is Price?

The youngster OG. It is not him. His name has been mentioned and it is in the status updates as well. There is fire

Quite temping us....lol...."there is fire".....expand.....please.....dummies like me want to know