Suh gets in another car accident

he blew a .035 so he wasn't legally impaired. It's the same as his car's spark plug gap :)

There was no mention of his BAC. .035 was his BAC in '08. The roads were slick and that is not really the car I'd like to drive on icy roads

edited by rawhide: here is the link http://sports.yahoo....urn=nfl-wp13064

Suh grew up in Portland and graduated from Grant High School. He was a soccer player in his youth (one reason for his impressive footwork), but chose to go to the University of Nebraska. In November, 2009, Suh was ticked by Nebraska police for negligent driving after hitting three parked cars with a Land Rover. There were no injuries in that accident, either. He was tested at a .035 blood alcohol level, well below the legal limit of .08.

Edit by contrite mod: MOD IS SORRY FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE :( Rawhide

I don't understand those that don't like that car. Nice. Apparently Suh struggles with rear wheel horsepower, too bad such a terrible driver wrecked such a nice car.

He probably lost control when he stomped on it... :lol:

Exactly. Unless you add some aftermarket goodies for traction control, that car can be a real wheel hopper when you punch it. If you panic and don't let off or feather it, that's how you tag all of those things. LOL

I don't understand those that don't like that car. Nice. Apparently Suh struggles with rear wheel horsepower, too bad such a terrible driver wrecked such a nice car.

He didn't stomp on it. He just lost his balance.

Nah the pedal wouldn't let go of his foot

He didn't stomp on it. He just lost his balance.

That's right, I could see that......

Worst. Lie. Ever.

As bad as "I swerved to avoid a dog."

he blew a .035 so he wasn't legally impaired. It's the same as his car's spark plug gap :)

There was no mention of his BAC. .035 was his BAC in '08. The roads were slick and that is not really the car I'd like to drive on icy roads

edited by rawhide: here is the link http://sports.yahoo....urn=nfl-wp13064

Suh grew up in Portland and graduated from Grant High School. He was a soccer player in his youth (one reason for his impressive footwork), but chose to go to the University of Nebraska. In November, 2009, Suh was ticked by Nebraska police for negligent driving after hitting three parked cars with a Land Rover. There were no injuries in that accident, either. He was tested at a .035 blood alcohol level, well below the legal limit of .08.

how in the world could he afford a land rover while still in college? does his family have alot of money or something? all i know is that those are pretty expensive rides

Nice car...damn shame.

16180041_SS.jpg

111203-suh-car-crash.jpg

I used to have alot of respect for Suh, hell i even started watching the NFL because of him. But this is just over the top, just way to much for me. Im done, im through with this guy. Who the hell puts those ugly ass wheels on a car like that. Anyone who puts wheels like those on a car like that should get suspended from being cool for life. NO wonder he lost control, look at how they bent over. He should know you dont roll fast in that crap, you ride low and dirty.

Lost in this discussion....why was Suh driving a 1970 Chevy Coupe?

Probably because he has the money to buy badass cars.

Not to be mistaken here...it simply doesn't seem like a car Suh would be driving around. I picture him more of the SUV type. But just to point out...if I had plenty of cash...a 70 Chevy would NOT be in my top 20. Go big or go home.

you need to broaden your horizons...

Just not a chevy guy....

how in the world could he afford a land rover while still in college? does his family have alot of money or something? all i know is that those are pretty expensive rides

It was his mom's, and it was quite clearly used. It wasn't some spiffy new Land Rover. It was old.

oh ok thanks, i was so hoping he wasnt driving a new one, i was thinking crap you gotta be kidding me and i had flashes of pryor in my head, what a relief!

You mean this guy can't afford a limo? Give me a break...Suh...you can't drive worth crap. I am surprised the Lions head office isn't rewriting his contract and stipulating that he can't drive. It is already probably in there under not being able to do dangerous or high risk stuff....and driving is definitely high risk for this guy. I guess he can afford the insurance...unfortunately.