Tebow's Broncos.

redblooded

Timmy has been exposed these last four games and we all found out he is who we thought he was. A FB/QB that can't pass the ball and will be dominated by the Pissburgh D.

So how'd that work out for ya? chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

Look the Tebow band wagoners finally came out of their caves where they've been hiding at for the past 4 weeks.

Just like the detractors are silent all of the sudden but will be back with a vengeance if he plays poorly next week?

Tom Jackson said it well about a month ago (paraphrasing):

"First they said he couldn't play QB in the NFL.

Then they said he couldn't be a starting QB in the NFL.

Then they said he'd never win the division.

(At the time) Now they're saying he'll never win the Super Bowl.

How rediculous is it that we've gone from 'can't play QB' to even talking about a Super Bowl?"

Tebow has played really well at times. He's played poorly at times. Tell me which other second year QBs to which this does not apply?

Bradford? 8-18 as a starter; 24 TDs, 21 INTs. Tebow is 9-6. Orton was 4-14 with Den last two years.

Clausen? 1-11. 52% completions. 3 TDs, 9 INT. Tebow 47%, 17 TDs, 9 INTs

McCoy? 6-15; 20 TDs, 20 INTs

First-year guys?

Newton? 6-10; 21TDs, 17 INTs

Locker? 51%; 0-3 when he threw more than one pass

Gabbert? 4-10 (thanks to beating Indy twice and TB once); 51%, 12 TDs, 11 INTs

Dalton? 8-8; 58%, 20 TDs, 13 INTs

No other QB is above .500; only Dalton is even close; Only Dalton is above 1.2:1 TD:INT ratio; Tebow is almost 2:1. I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow has more rushing yards than all the others put together. None of that makes Tebow great. Be he has more than earned his playing time.

Timmy has been exposed these last four games and we all found out he is who we thought he was. A FB/QB that can't pass the ball and will be dominated by the Pissburgh D.

So how'd that work out for ya? chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

Look the Tebow band wagoners finally came out of their caves where they've been hiding at for the past 4 weeks.

Yeah, this'll be a thread that gets bumped probably every time the broncos win or lose. It's almost like I planed it that way.

As for his band-wagoners, it's not like we (ok I) think the guy is the second coming. I just think it's absolutely hilarious how all the NFL experts like to pile on him for two+ years then eat-sh#t, then pile on again, only to eat-sh#t when he beats big ben and the defending afc (or whatever) champs. If you don't find it funny enough to like Tebow, I think you probably listen to the nfl hype men that take themselves way too seriously and believe what they are selling way too much.

And true greatness, like the Packers last year and the Giants when they beat Bill Beeeeelichecks Patriots in their respective Super Bowls, were also wild card teams. But...I guess they're not true greatness.

BTW, the last time Denver and New England met in the playoffs, it was in the divisional round and Denver won. Also, the last time Green Bay and the Giants met in the playoffs, the Giants won.