Aaron Green rumors

corncraze

You've heard that Green and/or Heard are candidates for defense? They aren't and I'm not sure where that came from. We do need some RBs behind Rex. :D

The coaches have already talked with Abdullah about moving to DB. No decision has been made and he'll likely work out in a few areas during bowl prep and Spring ball.

EDIT - the conversation with AA was in the paper, BTW. I could dig it up if you want, and if google is on its A game.

I hope Ameer will still be taking punts and kickoffs! The young man has talent!

Hmm....I had no idea they were possibly planning on moving Ameer to defense....I don't see that a bad idea, but I think the kid can be a GREAT IB at NU.....eh...whatever works. I support the coaches and the players decisions 100 percent. Ameer is the largest of the freshman 3.....I figured he would be able to get a ton more playing time next season at IB. So far...Ameer shows the most promise, BUT A. Green isn't looking too shabby. I think A. Green needs to definitely gain some weight though lol. Also, I've been hearing Corey Cooper will be moving to LB. I hope we utilize Cooper, the dude has some size and speed!!! Also, I keep forgetting Mike Marrow will be playing for us next year! A HUGE big body FB/IB that I guarantee will be utilized in the running attack next season.

the last time we really utilized a FB was when Oz was HC.

You've heard that Green and/or Heard are candidates for defense? They aren't and I'm not sure where that came from. We do need some RBs behind Rex. :D

The coaches have already talked with Abdullah about moving to DB. No decision has been made and he'll likely work out in a few areas during bowl prep and Spring ball.

i was thinking AA was too short to play DB at this level?

EDIT - the conversation with AA was in the paper, BTW. I could dig it up if you want, and if google is on its A game.

i was thinking AA is too short to play DB at this level?

Hmm....I had no idea they were possibly planning on moving Ameer to defense....I don't see that a bad idea, but I think the kid can be a GREAT IB at NU.....eh...whatever works. I support the coaches and the players decisions 100 percent. Ameer is the largest of the freshman 3.....I figured he would be able to get a ton more playing time next season at IB. So far...Ameer shows the most promise, BUT A. Green isn't looking too shabby. I think A. Green needs to definitely gain some weight though lol. Also, I've been hearing Corey Cooper will be moving to LB. I hope we utilize Cooper, the dude has some size and speed!!! Also, I keep forgetting Mike Marrow will be playing for us next year! A HUGE big body FB/IB that I guarantee will be utilized in the running attack next season.

the last time we really utilized a LB was when Oz was HC.

Ya, Lavonte was a scrub.

If Ameer Abdullah moves to DB it will be an absolutely stupid move. How many of these position changes have worked out over Bo's tenure? I can think of quite a few position changes off the top of my head. All of them ended up being a complete waste of each players talent. Abdullah will be a great back if given the chance.

Why would they move him to CB? We need the ball in the hands of play makers. Hopefully with a year of experience and the incoming recruits we supposedly are getting, the CB position will be locked down. It never hurts to have some depth at RB, personally I think moving him would be a bad move.

:blink:

:blink:

typo.......FB.

If Ameer Abdullah moves to DB it will be an absolutely stupid move. How many of these position changes have worked out over Bo's tenure? I can think of quite a few position changes off the top of my head. All of them ended up being a complete waste of each players talent. Abdullah will be a great back if given the chance.

No doubt. Prince would have been a much better running back. Cody glenn didn't have much have an impact after his position change.

• Fire 2

No doubt. Prince would have been a much better running back. Codly glenn didn't have much have an impact after his position change.

You forgot one of these > :sarcasm

Could you please? Google let me down haha

Ya, Lavonte was a scrub.

So was Carlos Polk.

He's going nowhere. Just look at some of his recent tweets.

Here's one example I saw this on his twitter

@dwiebe11

@AGreen_2 Don't transfer on us bro

13 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

ncf_u_aarongreen_ah_300_normal.jpg

Aaron Green

@dwiebe11 dude wat are you talking about

Also, before anyone says anything, he posted this before the player twitter ban. Check the date.

Just goes to show that fans and message boards can be responsible for a lot of stupid things.

I hope this means playing him like Super D in 2003. Super D was a beast. Would give us much needed speed on the edge and better ability to stuff a running QB.

For anyone unfamiliar with him in 2003, enjoy.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=864