Bold NU predictions for 2012

The huskers will go 12-1. Beating 8-4 wisky in the ccg. NU finishes 3rd in bcs final standings and gets Washington in the rose bowl. We get 13-0 Alabama vs. 12-1 lsu in the bcs final(yea!!) Rex burkhead gets hurt in fall camp forcing one of the super sophs to step up(my guess: Braylon) Bo pelini rumors float about the open Dallas cowboy job. Carl pelini goes 8-4 in year one and gets the Pitt job( irony anyone) cause that job is a one year deal lately. Unrelated sports predictions Kirk ferentz takes KC job and big game bob takes over at Iowa!

OK, I'm back on to BOLD predictions.

Nebraska goes undefeated and wins the SuperBowl. That's right "the SuperBowl"; the recently disbanded BCS coalition ruled that NU was just too good to play another mere college team so instead they placed a 7-5 West Virginia team in the NCG.

Nebraska message board posters are still not happy as NU gave up a couple scores in the process and Martinez throwing motion still reminds of uncle Rico thus, Bo is replaced by Urban Meyer and Mike Stoops who have accepted co-HC title.

Husker Bob returns from the grave on 12-20-2012 to lead an army of zombies just in time for the Mayan prophecy to be realized in the form of a zombie apocolypse. Huskerboard gets so overloaded with comments second guessing the choice of Husker Bob to lead the zombies that knapp cannot keep up with the posts needing to be moved to the woodshed. HB shuts down only 3 seconds before the world ends.

We lose one regular season game to someone from the Leaders. We win the B1G title game. We go to the Rose Bowl and play USC. We lose.

That's pretty bold considering who we're going to lose on the defensive side of the ball. We're still a ways from a National Championship.

The huskers will go 12-1. Beating 8-4 wisky in the ccg. NU finishes 3rd in bcs final standings and gets Washington in the rose bowl. We get 13-0 Alabama vs. 12-1 lsu in the bcs final(yea!!) Rex burkhead gets hurt in fall camp forcing one of the super sophs to step up(my guess: Braylon) Bo pelini rumors float about the open Dallas cowboy job. Carl pelini goes 8-4 in year one and gets the Pitt job( irony anyone) cause that job is a one year deal lately. Unrelated sports predictions Kirk ferentz takes KC job and big game bob takes over at Iowa!

Why would you even say that? No way Huskers go 12-1 with no Burkhead next year....

My Bold Prediction/ Gut feeling:

I think our defense might be better next year despite the key losses, just because we all seem to think that another step back on defense is more likely.... Proving once again, that we don't know what we're talking about....