Alshon Jeffery

Seems like Fonzo stayed with him just as much. He had two catches I recall. Not much for your stud. Yes a last second hail mary, but Fonzo wasn't covering him, On the big 78 yrd play, Fonzo caught him, y'all missed a field goal.

Got pissed about being manhandled for 3 quarters and got ejected with Fonzo so no, Fonzo played better. Thanks though.

Seems like Fonzo stayed with him just as much. He had two catches I recall. Not much for your stud. Yes a last second hail mary, but Fonzo wasn't covering him, On the big 78 yrd play, Fonzo caught him, y'all missed a field goal.

Got pissed about being manhandled for 3 quarters and got ejected with Fonzo so no, Fonzo played better. Thanks though.

4 catches, 148 yards. And left the game early with 58 yards shy of the SEC record for career receiving yards. And I am not gloating, everyone knows a big part of that was on a hail mary. Dennard played him tougher, more physical than any CB I've seen in his 3 years here. Dennard made a believer in me.

• Fire 1

4 catches, 148 yards. And left the game early with 58 yards shy of the SEC record for career receiving yards. And I am not gloating, everyone knows a big part of that was on a hail mary. Dennard played him tougher, more physical than any CB I've seen in his 3 years here. Dennard made a believer in me.

Dennard didn't seem like the same player to me this year. I think the injury at the beginning of the season set him back a bit and he was just starting to get into form toward the end of the year. I only remember 3 catches, but for the most part Dennard had his number. Hard to shut down guys like that for the entire game. They'll get their catches eventually, just like Blackmon did last year against us.

Just looking over posts nobody here really disrespected Jeffery, at least not to the point of saying Denard would make him a non-factor (which oddly enough he did eventually).

The really crazy posts you're looking for are the ones from NU fans that made it over to Cockytalk although I don't think you'll be able to feed anyone crow since those visitors were all banned.

Alshon Jeffrey made 2 catches, only one of which resulted in any points for his team. Dennard was completely shutting him down and was gettin under his skin. Obviously jeffrey feels he is entitled becuase of who he is. Dennard was in no way innocent for what happened, in fact I feel Dennard did more to deserve what happened to him, but it is a major failure of morales to award the mvp to a trash talking, face mask grabbing thug like alshon jeffrey. What has our society come to when we kick a player out of the game for crap like that then not 2 hours later give him the mvp, for a game a barely played half of. What a joke. No wonder these punks and act like they do.

• Fire 1

Alshon Jeffrey made 2 catches, only one of which resulted in any points for his team. Dennard was completely shutting him down and was gettin under his skin. Obviously jeffrey feels he is entitled becuase of who he is. Dennard was in no way innocent for what happened, in fact I feel Dennard did more to deserve what happened to him, but it is a major failure of morales to award the mvp to a trash talking, face mask grabbing thug like alshon jeffrey. What has our society come to when we kick a player out of the game for crap like that then not 2 hours later give him the mvp, for a game a barely played half of. What a joke. No wonder these punks and act like they do.

Receiving REC YDS TD LG

Jeffery 4 148 1 78