lightyears behind

I don't think there's even that much that needs to change about our passing game. I'm more concerned with the self-destructive false starts that put us into obvious passing downs like 3rd and 20. We had WAY too many of those in the second half, and we're not built for it (nor should we be... Nobody is built for 3rd and 20).

I disagree we aren't light years behind, honestly we aren't that far behind at all. What we lack is a consistent passing game on offense and and a pass rush on defense. At that the minimum that is changing 2 or 3 players and the max 5 or 6.

So like 25%of the team?

Lol something like that. But we aren't that far off.

I disagree we aren't light years behind, honestly we aren't that far behind at all. What we lack is a consistent passing game on offense and and a pass rush on defense. At that the minimum that is changing 2 or 3 players and the max 5 or 6.

So like 25%of the team?

We dominated the first half. Should have been 23 - 7ish. Second half...completely different story. It's a recurring problem. What you saw today is a great game plan that got out coached. A great game plan will get you through the first quarter...a great coach (or staff) can get you through the last three. We aren't that close.

I don't think there's even that much that needs to change about our passing game. I'm more concerned with the self-destructive false starts that put us into obvious passing downs like 3rd and 20. We had WAY too many of those in the second half, and we're not built for it (nor should we be... Nobody is built for 3rd and 20).

The passing game is on life support. We have a QB and doesn't see all the field, throws behind receivers, and makes stupid reads (everybody in my section knew he going to throw to abdullah when he threw the int.), and for whatever reason we have wide receivers that get scared to catch the ball.

It is difficult for BAMA to run on teams when the other team knows BAMA is going to run the ball. We need to be more balanced so when teams do stack the box ,like they did in the second half, we can make them pay.

So like 25%of the team?

Oregon wouldn't beat us, they would give us an absolute butt woopin..it's not close...the elite teams don't just play their freshman, their freshman control the game....Lets be honest, as much as I can't stand Kelly...he would out coach us without any issue whatsoever.

I'm loyal, but not naive

Question? The game is on the line do you want Rex or Martinez under center. Be honet. Therein lies the problem, not all but IMHO, a large glaring elephant in the room type problem.

I don't dislike TM, but I not sure we will ever win a Championship with at QB.