Jason Peter on Bo Pelini

wow, what a douche.

look in the mirror. 10-7 in last 17 games ain't gettin it done.

+1 for Jason Peter.

Also, it wasn't very long ago people were wanting Jason Peter to be in some sort of administrative role back when Bo was first hired.

Since when is 17 games a measuring stick for football teams? When Doc Sadler wins his next game, we should say he is 1-0 in his last one game and is doing well. I don't know what you are trying to get at with Peter in an admin role at one time, other than he might be a tad butthurt that he isn't in that position currently. He surely isn't making a case for himself if he wants a position in the athletic dept anytime soon, I would think .

I didn't say he was, i said people on this board were saying that he SHOULD be in the recruiting offices or a PR guy...thats it. Now he gets thrown under the bus

17 games is a good measuring stick especially when you started 28-9....gone 10-7 since.

As far as him getting thrown under the bus, I dont think that is anyone's fault but his own. If he is going to call out coaches and the athletic dept there are going to be mixed feelings. I think this is escalated by the fact he played for the university and was a figure in the program, his actions have driven his image, and the fact that he is where he is, is noone but his choosing. I honestly just feel that the guy has been pouting for the past 5 years that he wasn't hired, and that really irritates me.

wow, what a douche.

look in the mirror. 10-7 in last 17 games ain't gettin it done.

+1 for Jason Peter.

Also, it wasn't very long ago people were wanting Jason Peter to be in some sort of administrative role back when Bo was first hired.

Since when is 17 games a measuring stick for football teams? When Doc Sadler wins his next game, we should say he is 1-0 in his last one game and is doing well. I don't know what you are trying to get at with Peter in an admin role at one time, other than he might be a tad butthurt that he isn't in that position currently. He surely isn't making a case for himself if he wants a position in the athletic dept anytime soon, I would think .

I didn't say he was, i said people on this board were saying that he SHOULD be in the recruiting offices or a PR guy...thats it. Now he gets thrown under the bus

17 games is a good measuring stick especially when you started 28-9....gone 10-7 since.

As far as him getting thrown under the bus, I dont think that is anyone's fault but his own. If he is going to call out coaches and the athletic dept there are going to be mixed feelings. I think this is escalated by the fact he played for the university and was a figure in the program, his actions have driven his image, and the fact that he is where he is, is noone but his choosing. I honestly just feel that the guy has been pouting for the past 5 years that he wasn't hired, and that really irritates me.

That may be some of the reason for his ranting, but I doubt he is the first to notice Bo's repeated shortcomings.

I think that Jason Peter is taken out of context a LOT by the way he talks. I am also a big supporter of Bo, but probably see how this was actually meant to sound then how Schick makes things sound. I am positive he wasn't calling Bo an ass as much as saying he was acting like an ass to the reporter. I think there is a big difference. I also think JP is critical because he does give a sh#t and is very honest when he descibes what he feels when it comes to the program. But, Schick did get everyone to notice him, so I guess he did his job.

Because when I want a life lesson or a compass of what to do, I check with Jason Peter

Ha ha! +1 to you. The Peter bros could both be asses at times. But to be fair, they won championships too.

Yeah with the help of the team! The problem with Jason is he thinks he's gods gift to the college football world sometimes and his opinion means so much. Shut the hell up Jason, I'm sick of hearing you bag on Bo, you've been doing it for years.

For the record, I'm not in the "fire Bo" crowd, but I tend to agree with Jason. Ask yourself this, what would your opinion of Bo be if he was coaching at Iowa, Michigan, or Penn St acting the same way getting the same results? Maybe I have a bad sense of humor, but I would find it hilarious. You have a very proud, supportive fan base that you treat poorly or talk poorly of, picks fights with the media, has freak out sessions on national tv with players, and yet the majority of the loyal fan base continues to make excuses for the man.

All any of us want is to be relavant with a good program and a legitate shot at a MNC once a decade. I just can't wrap my head around how dishonest Bo seems to be with the media when it comes to injuries, job inquires, etc. I'm sorry Bo, but you coach football at Nebraska. People care about EVERYTHING. What is so hard about telling the truth to the people (fans / media) that would give anything to help the program? I hope he figures it out, but again after the new "hires" and this season, i feel a little let down.

• Fire 3

For the record, I'm not in the "fire Bo" crowd, but I tend to agree with Jason. Ask yourself this, what would your opinion of Bo be if he was coaching at Iowa, Michigan, or Penn St acting the same way getting the same results? Maybe I have a bad sense of humor, but I would find it hilarious. You have a very proud, supportive fan base that you treat poorly or talk poorly of, picks fights with the media, has freak out sessions on national tv with players, and yet the majority of the loyal fan base continues to make excuses for the man.

All any of us want is to be relavant with a good program and a legitate shot at a MNC once a decade. I just can't wrap my head around how dishonest Bo seems to be with the media when it comes to injuries, job inquires, etc. I'm sorry Bo, but you coach football at Nebraska. People care about EVERYTHING. What is so hard about telling the truth to the people (fans / media) that would give anything to help the program? I hope he figures it out, but again after the new "hires" and this season, i feel a little let down.

+1, you said everyting I wanted to say.

While I agree that Bo needs to embrace the fan base rather than treat them as enemies, I still believe that Bo is capable of leading NU back to national titles.

As far as negative opinions from fans like this one from Jason Peter, in no way is it going to help us get there any quicker. He and everybody else need to shut their mouths.