SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

Great start to the 2013 class, three commits in the Rivals 250. The staff is really putting the work in right now.

Dixon will be gone if he ever gets a LSU offer.

If he ever does, he may not.

I'm still not sure he stays committed at this point. Won't he be taking other visits this fall?

Great start to the 2013 class, three commits in the Rivals 250. The staff is really putting the work in right now.

I'm still not sure he stays committed at this point. Won't he be taking other visits this fall?

I hadn't heard that, hopefully he doesn't.

I hadn't heard that, hopefully he doesn't.

I know he is planning on taking an unofficial to Arizona State sometime.

Sounds as though he wants to be a recruiter similar to Rose last season to help make a stong class. He said in the OWH that after he left Bo's office he ran into Love waiting his turn to talk to Bo and had a few words with him and said Hopefully we will have another commit.

Is there a link to that article? I couldn't find one that mentioned Love already in town.

Sorry I read it in the Omaha World Herald this morning.

• 1 month later...

State Champion Hurdler....Seriously. Nice.

Josh 'threw the bones' after he finished the race. “It’s the first thing that came to my mind,” Josh said. I'm really excited about this guy, can't wait to get him on the field

Thats a kid I want! GBR!

110HH aren't the best judge of true speed. It is a technical event, so my comparrision is kind of weak........but Niles Paul ran this event in 14.3. Banderas is a big kid and to have the technical ability to be able to run the 110HH is very impressive to me.

Yes it is all about form and timing and those two things will help him imensely in the future. Congrats