SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

110HH aren't the best judge of true speed. It is a technical event, so my comparrision is kind of weak........but Niles Paul ran this event in 14.3. Banderas is a big kid and to have the technical ability to be able to run the 110HH is very impressive to me.

Yes it is all about form and timing and those two things will help him imensely in the future. Congrats

You can have all the form and technique in the world, but you're still not going to win the State 110HH without some serious athleticism.........

110HH aren't the best judge of true speed. It is a technical event, so my comparrision is kind of weak........but Niles Paul ran this event in 14.3. Banderas is a big kid and to have the technical ability to be able to run the 110HH is very impressive to me.

Yes it is all about form and timing and those two things will help him imensely in the future. Congrats

You can have all the form and technique in the world, but you're still not going to win the State 110HH without some serious athleticism.........

I think both of us think the same thing about his athleticism, but what I was trying to point out that it also takes great technique and timing to be able to be consistant in this event. It will do nothing but help him.

I think both of us think the same thing about his athleticism, but what I was trying to point out that it also takes great technique and timing to be able to be consistant in this event. It will do nothing but help him.

Agree....

this is the rivals 5 star challenge he got invited to they will have 80 players from the class of 2013 there and another 20 players from the class of 2014. He mentioned he would be seeking out vanderoes bc he thinks he will fit out system great and thinks he is a great player. mentioned he will talk to alot of other recruits and try to beat them out one at a time