SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Went for 144 yards on 12 Carries and scored both touchdowns in Southwest's 14-9 win over North Star

If my math is correct, 12 ypc is pretty crazy.

I was wondering why he only got 12 carries with that kind of production but apparently he was battling cramps after a fast start.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised his running stats haven't been mentioned yet. Went for 192 on 21 Carries and a pair of scores against GI

Surprised his running stats haven't been mentioned yet. Went for 192 on 21 Carries and a pair of scores against GI

This is what I was thinking too. He seems to be a beast of a RB as well as a monster LBer. As a RB, a quick, physical guy his size can be effective. Is there any chance that he is looked at as a RB for the Huskers? I suppose with Ameer, Braylon and imani all there already for next year, the need is not as great as it is at LBer -- but with the numbers he puts up as a Rb... makes you wonder...

This is what I was thinking too. He seems to be a beast of a RB as well as a monster LBer. As a RB, a quick, physical guy his size can be effective. Is there any chance that he is looked at as a RB for the Huskers? I suppose with Ameer, Braylon and imani all there already for next year, the need is not as great as it is at LBer -- but with the numbers he puts up as a Rb... makes you wonder...

Dylan hit on it above. He is obviously VERY athletic, also proven on the track as a hurdler. Now just think about that athleticism and explosion coming from the linebacker position. And there are those on this board and around the state that are screaming for that as we sit here