SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

@bandothemando: @_willcompton could you work with me on learning this defense?

I read this and all I can of is the "RESPECT!" Sketch from adam sandlers cd.... kid's got mine

If I could have FAVORITE'd his tweet twice, I would have.

Love this.

Any response from Compton?

Compton told him to get his number and he will work with him.

Follows this tweet with another- 'This is the hardest thing I've ever done without a doubt.'

Josh is a smart kid. I hope he isn't stressing too much about the playbook; he has plenty of time yet and while pushing for that early playing time, it isn't the most important thing out there. If you read this Josh, give it some time, be patient, you'll pick it up and be one hell of a stud.

Follows this tweet with another- 'This is the hardest thing I've ever done without a doubt.'

Josh is a smart kid. I hope he isn't stressing too much about the playbook; he has plenty of time yet and while pushing for that early playing time, it isn't the most important thing out there. If you read this Josh, give it some time, be patient, you'll pick it up and be one hell of a stud.

That's just crazy if the playbook is really that hard to learn. C'mon Bo, simplify things already, give the better athletes a chance to see the field earlier.

That's just crazy if the playbook is really that hard to learn. C'mon Bo, simplify things already, give the better athletes a chance to see the field earlier.

I agree. The one problem i really have with Bo is his scheme is too hard to learn for alot of college kids. In college its more about getting the jimmies and joes with the best talent on the field and not so much the scheme. Get the playmakers on the field and make it easy for them to make those plays. Just my humble opinion.

Are we sure that the tweet wasn't about maybe a workout that they have him doing or something. He didn't really even say it was about the playbook, and besides how in the world does anyone here think they know more about coaching college kids than Bo. I think it is very commendable of Josh to reach out to a graduated veteran IMO kids now days don't do this enough.

I would hope there is a learning curve between high school and college playbooks. If not we would be the easiest team on the block to scout.

• Fire 1

(not sure what you do) But go pick up a book on objective C and program me an iPhone application. It's not going to be easy to learn reading out of the book. You'll want to be able to practice it - work with a team that knows it. You could spend 100 hours reading and re-reading the book - or 20 hours with some people that know what they're doing. If you have the foundation, you'll be twice as far in that 20 than you would be w/ your nose in a book for 100.

Right now all he's doing is reading the book and trying to visualize what he's supposed to be doing. It's tough. Once he gets into practice, things will click and he'll figure out the "why" and "how" instead of concentrating solely on the "what".

I, for one, don't want the scheme simplified. NFL scouts like the fact that our scheme is complex because when our DBs get to the pros they are more mentally prepared. I've heard that said several times.

Back in 2009, people were screaming for Bo to simplify the scheme. He said in a press conference that he thought they would be better off if he didn't. Guess what? He was right. By the end of the year, our defense was maybe the best that I've ever seen. Bolieve.