SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

its more about reaction dipsh*t.

about reaction huh? You time up hurdles you dork! You don't react to them. They don't come shooting up out of the ground randomly!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha reacting to hurdles!!!! That's a good one!

What's even funnier is mustering up the courage to make fun of someone on a message board.

and back to topic

his numbers in sprints/hurdles....amazing. hurdles translate to football, especially pursuing the ball through traffic.

we have a stud.

Hurdles translate to football!!! WHAT THE F_CK? I ran hurdles man! None of them were 6-5 320 trying to plant me in the ground! And if you're referencing people laying on the ground and having to "HURDLE" them, all I can say is NO FRIGGIN WAY BRO!

The poster may have been thinking about LB's avoiding cut blocks. And there is a correlation between running tires&ropes to work at get your knees&feet up or at least high step. And I think you could argue that any type of jumping or hurdling involves quick burst use of muscles and that football has a lot of that. I think the poster was touching on that. I ran long distant in track and I think that hurt my football speed big time. Every time I started running I would drop into a lope! Habit. So there may not be a direct correlation but I think you could find a few things that would help. Like basketball can help hands, timing and agility and that translates over to football. I think you can find a correlation between all sports even if it's minor...

My hope is that Banderas commit's silently. Takes his visits and makes a public commitment during the fall. One scenario that I could see is if we get a couple of other LB guys committing, then he would have to commit or run the risk of getting squeezed out.

about reaction huh? You time up hurdles you dork! You don't react to them. They don't come shooting up out of the ground randomly!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha reacting to hurdles!!!! That's a good one!

What in the hell?

What in the hell?

Perfect time for the fight fight fight gif aspeed

What in the hell?

Perfect time for the fight fight fight gif aspeed

2x06-The-Fight-Animated-gif-the-office-8680316-325-188.gif

• Fire 2

his numbers in sprints/hurdles....amazing. hurdles translate to football, especially pursuing the ball through traffic.

we have a stud.

Hurdles translate to football!!! WHAT THE F_CK? I ran hurdles man! None of them were 6-5 320 trying to plant me in the ground! And if you're referencing people laying on the ground and having to "HURDLE" them, all I can say is NO FRIGGIN WAY BRO!

The poster may have been thinking about LB's avoiding cut blocks. And there is a correlation between running tires&ropes to work at get your knees&feet up or at least high step. And I think you could argue that any type of jumping or hurdling involves quick burst use of muscles and that football has a lot of that. I think the poster was touching on that. I ran long distant in track and I think that hurt my football speed big time. Every time I started running I would drop into a lope! Habit. So there may not be a direct correlation but I think you could find a few things that would help. Like basketball can help hands, timing and agility and that translates over to football. I think you can find a correlation between all sports even if it's minor...

My hope is that Banderas commit's silently. Takes his visits and makes a public commitment during the fall. One scenario that I could see is if we get a couple of other LB guys committing, then he would have to commit or run the risk of getting squeezed out.

yeah I don't see that happening. He has a spot when he wants to take it regardless I think.