I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

I just feel like spending the time to explain why you're giving up on the Huskers and finding a new team is a waste of time. If you want to leave, just leave. Nobody really cares...People aren't going to beg you to stay on our side...

I said something similar to this to walksalone in another thread. I kinda feel bad for telling him to look else where and he wouldn't be missed. Truth is I don't want any fan of the Huskers jumping ship. So I apologize. Hope you all stick around, it will get better. Just have to give it a little time. :wasted

I just feel like spending the time to explain why you're giving up on the Huskers and finding a new team is a waste of time. If you want to leave, just leave. Nobody really cares...People aren't going to beg you to stay on our side...

I said something similar to this to walksalone in another thread. I kinda feel bad for telling him to look else where and he wouldn't be missed. Truth is I don't want any fan of the Huskers jumping ship. So I apologize. Hope you all stick around, it will get better. Just have to give it a little time. :wasted

Walksalone isn't going anywhere, he is up for our new offensive coordinator position.