Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Upstream Color, a sci-fi flick. Not entirely sure what I just saw. It has feeder pigs, Walden, a guy who records rocks echoing in a culvert, and some chick who keeps diving to the bottom of a swimming pool bringing up pebbles to put on the side. It's a weird movie. :lol:

There's a show on Netflix called "Black Mirror"

Each 'sode has a different story, different cast, etc. I believe it mostly revolves around "what-if" cyber crime scenarios.

We watched the first episode. Y'all should watch it, and then let me know how you like it. I don't want to spoil anything.

Has no one mentioned last chance U?

Discussed above. LINK I watched a few episodes based on the recommendation. Haven't finished the season yet. :lol:

It was decent...got a little lame but that is what happens when those things stretch out that long.

I wondered if they intended for it to go longer but the seasons ending the way it did forced some stretching

Has no one mentioned last chance U?

Discussed above. LINK I watched a few episodes based on the recommendation. Haven't finished the season yet. :lol:

It was decent...got a little lame but that is what happens when those things stretch out that long.

I wondered if they intended for it to go longer but the seasons ending the way it did forced some stretching

Yeah, I am not sure.

It almost could have just been like two hours long. We get it, coach yells...players hate school...players hit on their adviser...and I guess homecoming at a JC is a big deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Netflix added a huge bunch of content this past month. Unforgiven is on. (Might have been added a couple months back, actually.) Such an awesome gunfight scene at the end.

"Who's the fella who owns this shithole?" "You, Fatman, speak up."

• 3 weeks later...

MV5BMTY2NzkwNjk4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIw

Been watching old episodes of "Columbo" every once in a while. I don't think that series would fly today. Not enough bells and whistles for current audiences. And there's only one shtick to the show—the tenacious, bumbling and very annoying police detective who turns out to be a genius.

If I was going to recommend one episode of Columbo it would be: Season 4,Episode 3, "By Dawn's Early Light." That episode captures the essence of Columbo.

I know it's not specifically a streaming show, but holy sh#t is Westworld fantastic and rich with deeper and deeper mysteries.

Yeah, that looks good. HBO promoted the sh#t out of it before it premiered. But I keep missing out on it each week.

But I do get it on demand through Comcast. Gonna binge out and catch up on the first season one of these weekends when the weather turns.

I know it's not specifically a streaming show, but holy sh#t is Westworld fantastic and rich with deeper and deeper mysteries.

Yeah, that looks good. HBO promoted the sh#t out of it before it premiered. But I keep missing out on it each week.

But I do get it on demand through Comcast. Gonna binge out and catch up on the first season one of these weekends when the weather turns.

Guess I'll have to give it another try. I loved the original Westworld movie with Yul Brynner as the gun slinger. The first episode of this series just didn't do it for me. I may not have been in the mood or something. Will try again because I want to like it.