Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

New Bob's Burgers episodes coming to Netflix April 1st. I hated this show when it first aired, but it ended up growing on me when I gave it a real chance.

I'm a fan. It's one of the few Netfix shows that both me and my five-year-old kid both like. :thumbs:

a14d48239d1deb017c8024b2e8021c7afa94186e

Started watching "Drugs, Inc." Wow, talk about disturbing. It showed Krokodil victims with bones protruding from their arms and legs. It was so gross that I had to quit watching. :hmmph

I am currently watching this and have found it pretty fascinating. It is just ridiculous the amount of money made through drugs on a given day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Band of Brothers is awesome. Make sure to watch The Pacific too. Samething, just war in the Pacific rather than Europe.

Started on Dexter a few weeks ago. Really liking it. Funny how they can make you pull for a sociopathic mass murderer. There's a couple characters I really like; Batista and the oriental forensics guy (Vince ??) and there's a few that are annoying like his sister and gf/wife. If you haven't seen it, it's worth a try.

• Fire 1

Band of Brothers is awesome. Make sure to watch The Pacific too. Samething, just war in the Pacific rather than Europe.

Started on Dexter a few weeks ago. Really liking it. Funny how they can make you pull for a sociopathic mass murderer. There's a couple characters I really like; Bautista and the oriental forensics guy (Vince ??) and there's a few that are annoying like his sister and gf/wife. If you haven't seen it, it's worth a try.

Yeah, I forgot about The Pacific. I watched most of that series. Maybe I rewatch it too. End to end this time. As I recall, it's nearly as good as Band of Brothers.