Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Anyone catch Stranger Things? It's gotten a lot of buzz. Watched the first few episodes, feels like Super 8 meets Carrie. Liked it, can't wait to finish it and see where this goes.

WE BINGE-WATCHED THE SH*T OUT OF THIS SHOW :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Heh, I might just watch that next then.

Just got done binge watching the first season of Preacher over the past few days. It's on On-Demand with our cable carrier. It was okay. Some really weird characters and scenes in that one. Like Arseface, the kid that botched a shotgun suicide and ended up with, well, an arseface.

Anyone catch Stranger Things? It's gotten a lot of buzz. Watched the first few episodes, feels like Super 8 meets Carrie. Liked it, can't wait to finish it and see where this goes.

WE BINGE-WATCHED THE SH*T OUT OF THIS SHOW :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Heh, I might just watch that next then.

Just got done binge watching the first season of Preacher over the past few days. It's on On-Demand with our cable carrier. It was okay. Some really weird characters and scenes in that one. Like Arseface, the kid that botched a shotgun suicide and ended up with, well, an arseface.

WE'VE TRIED WATCHING PREACHER AS WELL. IT'S OUT THERE, FOR SURE.

it's soooo goood!!!

ballers.jpg

Started watching Ballers on HBO this week. I'm a few episodes into the first season. It seems like the NFL version of Entourage. Pretty good so far.

Ndamukong Suh was in Ballers. The first couple episodes of season 2. Suh Casa! :thumbs:

peaky-blinders-fin_2705945b.jpg

Started watching Peaky Blinders this past weekend. It's about a post-WWI crime family in England. Pretty good so far.

I started watching this show last month. Just finished season 2. Really good show

I'm two or three episodes into Season 2. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it's really grown on me. Good show.

peaky-blinders-fin_2705945b.jpg

Started watching Peaky Blinders this past weekend. It's about a post-WWI crime family in England. Pretty good so far.

I started watching this show last month. Just finished season 2. Really good show

I'm two or three episodes into Season 2. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it's really grown on me. Good show.

Yeah, that's how felt. I see season 3 is up. So I'll have that to look forward to.

Last Chance U is great, and I'm really excited it got picked up for a second season.

If you guys haven't yet, check out the documentary on Jake the Snake Roberts. A number of my friends work full-time for DDP Yoga and did a lot of the editing and filming for this documentary, which nearly made it into Sundance. As someone that's never cared an iota about wrestling, I was balling my eyes out at the few screenings I went to.

Just binged Stranger Things over the last couple days. Really good 8 part series. Curious what they'll do for season 2. A cross between Super 8 and Carrie is a good description.....might toss in a little bit of Stand By Me and Poltergeist also.

Netflix Finally Renews Stranger Things, and Here's the First Teaser for Season Two

Netflix wasted no time between renewing Stranger Things and releasing a teaser for season two which consists solely of episode titles.

According to Variety, the network has been working on season two for a while—long before telling the public there would be one. Which explains why they already have episode titles.

Is anyone else out there a fan of British comedy? I feel like I'm the only one who enjoys it.

Anyway, if anyone likes Ricky Gervais and his famous 'mockumentary' style of television, then I highly recommend his 2012 Netflix series 'Derek.'

It's a somewhat simple comedy series with some bits of heavy, dramatic moments mixed in. I found myself in tears a few times over the course of the first series.

ballers.jpg

Started watching Ballers on HBO this week. I'm a few episodes into the first season. It seems like the NFL version of Entourage. Pretty good so far.

Ndamukong Suh was in Ballers. The first couple episodes of season 2. Suh Casa! :thumbs:

Ballers is terrible, but I can't stop watching it. I still don't get how the Rock and the other guy are supposed to have an entire, amazing business around being financial guys for football players. Agents make a good % of athletes cash, but not financial guys.