Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

• 1 month later...

nurse-jackie.jpg

Just finished the Showtime series "Nurse Jackie" about a nurse who is a drug addict. This was way different than the stuff I usually watch. But I'd recommend it. They didn't sugar coat the consequences of her addiction. But I'm still reeling from watching the final episode. It was a very well done last episode to end the series. IMO.

Making my 4th pass through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I think it gets funnier every time.

I've concluded season 3 is the best season. Starts to get a little hit-and-miss towards the end of season 4, but there's still plenty of great episodes in every one of the later seasons.

Thanks everybody for the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia recommendations. I had never watched it before but thought I should try it after all the good reviews. I don't laugh out loud often while watching TV shows but this one gets me at least a few times every episode. Terrible people but great comedy.

ironclad-53c58af31310f.jpg

Watched Ironclad a couple nights ago. It's loosely based on true events following the signing of the Magna Carta. (Very loosely.) Pretty good show though. That King John was a real dick.