Bo on the Sidelines

I suggest some go to the other boards and ask what is thought of Bo. I did when we were told he would replace Les if he went to Michigan. They were not excited about having the "nut job as their head coach". That was the general comment at the time. I think this was after the A&M game, not sure. I even posted it at the time, to dispell the Bo is leaving travesty.

But it would be interesting to know what fan bases think about him.

I was actually going to do that awhile back when I was battling with the other half over this.

That might give us a better knowledge of what is thought of Bo and the program, so this could be settled.

Coach Osborne never screamed until his face got red and threw up his arms at officials, from what I can remember. I haven't heard any former player say they wished Coach Osborne would have been more "energized" during the game. He seemed to motivate them just fine.

On the other hand, Coach Devaney did it nearly every game, and he seemed to motivate the players just fine, too.

Coach Osborne never screamed until his face got red and threw up his arms at officials, from what I can remember. I haven't heard any former player say they wished Coach Osborne would have been more "energized" during the game. He seemed to motivate them just fine.

TOM OSBORNE

BO PELINI

Definitely not the same person. This comparison is getting so old and the irony? OSBORNE HIRED PELINI.

I suggest some go to the other boards and ask what is thought of Bo. I did when we were told he would replace Les if he went to Michigan. They were not excited about having the "nut job as their head coach". That was the general comment at the time. I think this was after the A&M game, not sure. I even posted it at the time, to dispell the Bo is leaving travesty.

But it would be interesting to know what fan bases think about him.

I was actually going to do that awhile back when I was battling with the other half over this.

That might give us a better knowledge of what is thought of Bo and the program, so this could be settled.

I think it's a pretty good assumption that there is a negative view on Pelini throughtout the country. If not, then we wouldnt be having this discussion in the first place. Bo has brought a little on himself, but overall, his actions have been escalated and singled out by national media, IMHO.

Well some are grabbing at straws, others are who cares. The question I would have if the fan bases feel this way, does it affect recruiting. We are not doing to terribly well at it according to other programs.

It was stated today on Finebaum, signing day is the most important day in Alabama football. Of the last ten NC teams all had top two classes in the two to three years prior to their NC. I have not checked that out, some of the serious ones can. It still seems like the teams winning the BCS games are winning on the recruiting field.

Just thoughts.

Well some are grabbing at straws, others are who cares. The question I would have if the fan bases feel this way, does it affect recruiting. We are not doing to terribly well at it according to other programs.

It was stated today on Finebaum, signing day is the most important day in Alabama football. Of the last ten NC teams all had top two classes in the two to three years prior to their NC. I have not checked that out, some of the serious ones can. It still seems like the teams winning the BCS games are winning on the recruiting field.

Just thoughts.

Correlational....not causal. There could be a confounding variable out there that also leads to teams winning the national championship. They could just happen to have good recruiting.

Just thoughts too.

The original blog poster is my brother. And he's not an outsider.

I think one thing is lost in his question to Rittenburg is since most of US would agree that Bo has calmed down a bit, why is it necessary for the TV announcers, cameras, and others to show him precisely when a bad call is taking place?basically, will the talking heads ever let him live it down?

Such as, they show Bo frustrated over a picked up flag on a block in the back and a completely BS interference call, THEN when their guy slams our guy to the ground with a cheap shot (and no call) they finally show Bo lose it and come back after commercial and show A REPLAY of Bo yelling at the ref, BUT NOT THE NON-CALL he was yelling about, well that just almost screams "agenda" by the TV people.

Furthermore, I'll take Bo in volcano mode any day over Clownahan. That guy acted like he was playing chess.

And you know what else? Screw what other people 'think' about Bo, Skers! I could give a rats butt what some douche in Ohio thinks about Bo. we are not in the living rooms with recruits and Bo. We are not in the locker room. We are not in Bos office when a kid is in there heartbroken and homesick. Bo is a family guy and his players love him.

Damn, this is a game for men. Take off the pantys and grow a sac.

There is a camera on each coach the whole game. And then as soon as the producer sees Bo having a tirade they switch it to that camera. Fair or not that's why it seems like they only show him when he's blowing up.

So then my question to you is...how come we didn't see Washington's D coordinator throwing a sh*t fit during the Washington game?

There is a camera on each coach the whole game. And then as soon as the producer sees Bo having a tirade they switch it to that camera. Fair or not that's why it seems like they only show him when he's blowing up.

So then my question to you is...how come we didn't see Washington's D coordinator throwing a sh*t fit during the Washington game?