How good can we be with TM under center next year?

G0B1GRED

Pesonally I could care less what anyone thinks about my opinions. I have listened to all the others, such as the ones we will be winning MNC in Bo's 5th season, we will win the Big 10 due to our speed and athletisism. We recruit who we want, not who others tell us are better. 12 win seasons, the best defense in the country, and on and on and on. You are fans, not normal is the meaning I guess. I am just what it is. We have seen nothing in the past four years to indicate this is a championship team, nothing to indicate we can play with elite teams, nothing to indicate the staff truly has plan and the parts are coming together, nothing to indicate a desire to take the next step in top of the line coaching.

So I will look at things, make my predictions, listen to all rail on me, and then when the year is over, we are standing at 9-4 or worse, will know that my predictions were correct and all the name callers will be whining about one player or another or a certain coach or another, when the only one to blame is the Head Coach

This has happened for about the last ten years, far closer to right than most likely 90% percent on here. So go ahead and explain how correct you are, tell me about all the wins, the MNC, the CCG we will win, how we actually have out recruited Ohio State, Michigan, how are head coach is so much better than anyone else. Maybe Michigan would trade Brady for Bo.

How next year, losing three of the best defensive players, we will rise to the top of the defensive categorys because Bo wills us there, how his return to coaching will take players hardly recruited by top programs will grow into these monsters, and then again in January I will look at the results,, and it will be 9-4, routed by Michigan, Ohio State, SEC bowl team and to an unknow that got blew out the week before.

Your right no question, I am wrong. So bet it.

translation, we are a bit better than average, but steady, quantifiable improvement has not been achieved.......maybe the journey begins this season........maybe not....we are miles from being an elite program.........

I just hope when Brion or Tommy takes it over, you guys ride his jock as hard as you ride Taylors.

And when they don't met your expectations then what? The next QB. What FACTS are your opinions based on????? that they are so much better.

What I see is someone that has a lot of hatred for this kid and you'll say anything to discredit anything he does. People disagree on how you feel about him, get over it.

Pesonally I could care less what anyone thinks about my opinions. I have listened to all the others, such as the ones we will be winning MNC in Bo's 5th season, we will win the Big 10 due to our speed and athletisism. We recruit who we want, not who others tell us are better. 12 win seasons, the best defense in the country, and on and on and on. You are fans, not normal is the meaning I guess. I am just what it is. We have seen nothing in the past four years to indicate this is a championship team, nothing to indicate we can play with elite teams, nothing to indicate the staff truly has plan and the parts are coming together, nothing to indicate a desire to take the next step in top of the line coaching.

So I will look at things, make my predictions, listen to all rail on me, and then when the year is over, we are standing at 9-4 or worse, will know that my predictions were correct and all the name callers will be whining about one player or another or a certain coach or another, when the only one to blame is the Head Coach

This has happened for about the last ten years, far closer to right than most likely 90% percent on here. So go ahead and explain how correct you are, tell me about all the wins, the MNC, the CCG we will win, how we actually have out recruited Ohio State, Michigan, how are head coach is so much better than anyone else. Maybe Michigan would trade Brady for Bo.

How next year, losing three of the best defensive players, we will rise to the top of the defensive categorys because Bo wills us there, how his return to coaching will take players hardly recruited by top programs will grow into these monsters, and then again in January I will look at the results,, and it will be 9-4, routed by Michigan, Ohio State, SEC bowl team and to an unknow that got blew out the week before.

The feeling is pretty much the same. That's why we disagree with ya. :lame

But your side has been wrong every single time. Maybe it is time to rethink, duh.

Have we won a CCin the last 12 years

Have we played in BCS bowl in the last 11 years

Have we ever beaten at top 5-10 team ranked there at the end of the season in the last 11 years

Do we have a winning record over any top 15 team in the last ten years.

Do we lose to a non ranked opponent at our house every year

Name the years that Saben or any top coach being paid in excess of 3 million dollars did the same.

I know not all of this is on Bo, but he same fans intitally had Frank killing it, Bill killing it and Bo still every week is going to kill it.

Actions speak louder than words.

I am telling you that I am a Brion Carnes fan, ( Tommy Armstrong too.)

Good for you.

I'm a Nebraska fan. That means if they're on the team, I'm a fan. I don't pick and choose which guys to root for. I don't have a favorite QB, RB, OT, SS, PK, anything.

You should try that sometime.

I do great just the way I am. I've been a Husker all my life. Always will be. I'm not bailing out on these guys. I have their best interest in mind, and I almost feel like a lot of these guys aren't happy with the situation. I want the best players on the field and I hope that is happening. It shouldn't take 3 of their 4 years of eligibility just to learn the damn system. If they are good, then find a way to get their abilities on the field. I believe we have more capable people behind Taylor right now. I disagree about the favorites. I have definitely had players I've favored over others. Once a Husker always a Husker, but there are definitely guys we've had that bleed Husker Red a lot more than others.

Believe me, it shows. You're an inspiration to how to be a "true" Husker fan for all the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Go figure......another FAN who knows more than the staff that sees these guys everyday... People know that there is MORE talent behind TM... As a coach, I just love it when FANS know more than the coaches.... Maybe everyone who KNOWS more than the coaches should have pursued a career in coaching, instead of "questioning"..... Most of us had a choice of what we wanted to be when we grow up....

I know this will probably open a whole 'nother can of worms...

With us not landing Fuller I am bummed. I had hoped that getting him to commit would've lit a fire under T-marts ass even more than before. If he'd have committed and shown the talent we've seen that maybe he could've posed a "threat" to T-mart and hopefully some healthy competition would've spurred him on some....

The feeling is pretty much the same. That's why we disagree with ya. :lame

"we" looks more like YOU.....shorty.

I am telling you that I am a Brion Carnes fan, ( Tommy Armstrong too.)

Good for you.

I'm a Nebraska fan. That means if they're on the team, I'm a fan. I don't pick and choose which guys to root for. I don't have a favorite QB, RB, OT, SS, PK, anything.

You should try that sometime.

You don't? You got elected, right? You didn't vote for ANY of those positions?!? Oh...this is about football again. Sorry, got confused with all the election crap on this message board.