+1'ing? Who does it?

+1'ing? Who does it?

I spread them around a lot. I just +1ed everybody in this thread who didn't already have one. :lol:

Usually though, I just give them out if it's 1) a really funny post, or 2) something I totally agree with. {and (3) sometimes a post that I disagree with, but is very well thought out.}

This is what I do as well... +1 to you for posting what I was thinking, and saving me from posting that. Although it more than likely took longer to +1 you and write this follow up on my agreement of your post... Oh well such is life....

• Fire 1
  • 5 months later...

i think i deserve quite a few of your +1's for leading the charge to get us all the right of more +1's.

I've been giving you a lot lately. You've been on a roll. Nearly The Dude-esque.

And yes, you all have 10 +1s to give out per 24 hour period now, doubled from five.

• Fire 1

i think i deserve quite a few of your +1's for leading the charge to get us all the right of more +1's.

I've been giving you a lot lately. You've been on a roll. Nearly The Dude-esque.

i have re-prioritized my life. 1. huskerboard 2. wife/friend (i only have one, pretty much) 3. work/dogs 4. personal health

i seem to have struck that mythical balance.

edit: life gets real pretty soon. fantasy football will disrupt my perfect little balanced life.

• Fire 1

And yes, you all have 10 +1s to give out per 24 hour period now, doubled from five.

The Dude, GSG, Nuance, tschu, and sd.sker have gotten alot of +1's from me.

• Fire 3