SIGNED WR Demorea Stringfellow

Nexus

Stringfellow would have a better future at Washington State because they throw the ball all over. I usually hate to do this, but this kid is way too good to go to Washington. Anyone who has seen our offense knows that we throw the ball a ton and utilize our best receivers. This guy wouldn't be making a very prudent choice to not give us a shot.

This has been a strange year for Washington. Get destroyed by LSU, knock-off Stanford, have a few losses where folks start to question direction of the offense, knock-off Oregon State and appear to be on-track to run things out, then lose to struggling in-state rival Wazzu.

That's west coast football for you, its way too laid back it just seams like teams need to be super motivated to give their best effort every week. I don't get that impression from teams in the midwest and the south.

Its true. Football out here isnt a huge deal. People dont get jacked up for games like they do in the south, Southeast or midwest. But, to be fair the women are about 50lbs lighter on average...... so a lot more distractions around here. :) Plus the weather is about 10x times nicer as well!

Its true. Football out here isnt a huge deal. People dont get jacked up for games like they do in the south, Southeast or midwest. But, to be fair the women are about 50lbs lighter on average...... so a lot more distractions around here. :) Plus the weather is about 10x times nicer as well!

If you're into pot smoking hipsters and rain! football at UW is just a party, when their student section doesn't fill until the game starts, they are fairweather fans

There very few hardcore fans out here for anything, they just dont take sports that seriously. Also with several pro teams in the area that have much nicer venues, UW isnt the cities main attraction. Seahawks and Sounders have most the sports fans in the area.

BTW, I will take the 55 degrees with no wind and a light rain anyday, over 20 degrees with a 25 mph wind and snow! I miss family back in Omaha, but I dont miss the weather :) I will also trade the rednecks from the local trailer parks for a few pot smoking hipsters :)

• Fire 1

There very few hardcore fans out here for anything, they just dont take sports that seriously. Also with several pro teams in the area that have much nicer venues, UW isnt the cities main attraction. Seahawks and Sounders have most the sports fans in the area.

BTW, I will take the 55 degrees with no wind and a light rain anyday, over 20 degrees with a 25 mph wind and snow! I miss family back in Omaha, but I dont miss the weather :) I will also trade the rednecks from the local trailer parks for a few pot smoking hipsters :)

You sound like my sister. But don't you mean, everyday. I umpired high school baseball for the last 5 years and consistently had 2-3 rainouts a week, I couldn't take it and had to move where there the sun shines throughout the year. I'll give you the scenery though, I miss that.

Anyway, UW has a solid recruiting class going right now and even with their inconsistency it would be hard to flip this kid or that Qualls kid. Lupoi is a great recruiter, but I question his coaching skills, I don't think he ever had anything special while at Cal. I feel like UW lands kids by selling dreams and future over reality and now.

• 1 month later...

What the heck. It's great that we keep pulling in a lot of talent at WR, but we have other positions of need also. Looks like our offense is pretty attractive to skill position recruits, so hopefully O-Linemen take notice of that and start jumping at the chance to come here as well.