SIGNED WR Demorea Stringfellow

Nexus

Attacking random people and Biebering their cameras? Yeah, no thanks.
The perspective of that article is coming from the "victim" and cliche or not there's two sides. I'm not defending his actions, 'cause he was a fool for putting himself in that situation, but rumors about the incident is that Cyler Miles and the "victim" got into and String ended it. Huge hawks fan myself, but many of hawks fans go a little overboard and if you lived out there long enough, you'd see enough obnoxious crap for things to escalate. Heck, two off duty cops got drunk at a game in '12 and got into a fist fight with undercover cops, huge embarrassment out there. Don't expect it to change your opinion, but there's other perspectives that could shed light on the entire situation.

Edit: to add, a collection of fans continued to boo and to talk smack after the game in Seattle in '10, 56-21. I'm sure others that attended the game experienced that as well.

Sign him up. He messes up he is gone. If he straightens up we get a high quality receiver. I think we have enough high character guys on our team that he will not have a negative effect on the team. Either he would have to fall in line with the team or he would be sent packing.

• Fire 1