CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Would really be surprised if he commits to us. Sounds like he wanted the USC offer. Lane may still find a way to get him one, and if that happens, good bye. I hate being the backup plan, if we are that. Still it would be nice to see him in a Husker uniform.

GBR!!!

He has had and will have a USC offer til the end. If fhe wanted to commit to them, they would take him in a heartbeat

Would really be surprised if he commits to us. Sounds like he wanted the USC offer. Lane may still find a way to get him one, and if that happens, good bye. I hate being the backup plan, if we are that. Still it would be nice to see him in a Husker uniform.

GBR!!!

He has had and will have a USC offer til the end. If fhe wanted to commit to them, they would take him in a heartbeat

I thought he said they were full, and didn't have any scholarships left, thou I know that doesn't mean much. I hope your right, that might mean he is taking a long look at us.

GBR!!!

This guy is the numero uno on our recruiting board! I would imagine he would start from day one at Nebraska where if he were to go to LSU or USC he would have to work hard to even see the field as a freshman because of their depth. Not saying he couldnt because I think he is that talented but it would be much more difficult! Of course I want him in but I might cry if he goes to Michigan:(

This guy is the numero uno on our recruiting board! I would imagine he would start from day one at Nebraska where if he were to go to LSU or USC he would have to work hard to even see the field as a freshman because of their depth. Not saying he couldnt because I think he is that talented but it would be much more difficult! Of course I want him in but I might cry if he goes to Michigan:(

Priest is going to be good, but no way he beats out Mitchell JR, SJB Sr, Green Sr, Evans Sr, Siesay Sr, Jackson Soph. However with 4 seniors leaving he will be coming into an excellent spot come his redshirt fresman year, and probably play for 4 years. Im sure he sees that. If we end up getting him here our chances are going to go up dramatically. He has cancelled nearly all his visits thus far... 2 to LSU one to ND. We might just pull this one off, we have a pretty good situation going....redshirt and your playing for 4 years. We know it takes atleast a year to learn the defense, and honestly we dont need him to play next year.

Wow typing this out made me realize we have 4 Sr CB next year. We need ya Priest.