CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

How can any secondary recruit deny Nebraska's track record and ability to coach our secondary into one of the nation's best year after year as well as get players to the next level, the NFL?!

He has to be taking this into consideration and that's why we're still in it with him.

Im going to have to disagree. Have a little confidence guys. If you heard what his step dad had to say about Terry Joseph's visit you would be putting the Nebraska commit tag next to his name. I seriously have never heard a more glowing review of our program/coach. They gushed and gushed. Cant say if were in the lead for certain, but no way are we that far behind. I think it stems from getting burned by big time recruits in the past, PW is not your average 5 star kid. His step dad even said Bo and PW think alot alike. I wouldnt count us out quite yet

Link or quote to what his dad said?

How can any secondary recruit deny Nebraska's track record and ability to coach our secondary into one of the nation's best year after year as well as get players to the next level, the NFL?!

He has to be taking this into consideration and that's why we're still in it with him.

Yes, but LSU can say the exact same.....

Yes, but LSU can say the exact same.....

Yes, LSU has had to top 6 picks with Mo Claibourne and Patrick Peterson. We have a track record, but LSU's is comparable and probably more impressive than ours

Im going to have to disagree. Have a little confidence guys. If you heard what his step dad had to say about Terry Joseph's visit you would be putting the Nebraska commit tag next to his name. I seriously have never heard a more glowing review of our program/coach. They gushed and gushed. Cant say if were in the lead for certain, but no way are we that far behind. I think it stems from getting burned by big time recruits in the past, PW is not your average 5 star kid. His step dad even said Bo and PW think alot alike. I wouldnt count us out quite yet

Link or quote to what his dad said?

I can summarize a little. His step dad called the visit "unbelievable" Enjoyed talking to Bo but when TJ came he took it to another level. Got the whiteboard out and broke down the defense and they loved how he explained it all and made it simple to understand. He said some other coaches have come in and made the terminology difficult when it didnt have to be. Ended by saying "right now nebraska is doing really well with Priest" He was very happy TJ didnt put any pressure on Priest calling Joseph absolutely 100% spot on class act.

"With him it ain’t so much about football that you forget that this is a human being. Out of everything that’s been going on, that’s one of the most respectable things I’ve seen.”

the whole article was like this, absolutely gushing over TJ

according to a tweet by Christan LaCouture he is down to LSU and UCLA.. Worst week of recruiting ever if this is true. My gut feeling sucks this cycle.

Every time Lacouture tweets stuff about recruits I go into a rage....especially that tweet about Priest. Just for that, I hope Priest goes to UCLA (unless Neb is still in it)

according to a tweet by Christan LaCouture he is down to LSU and UCLA.. Worst week of recruiting ever if this is true. My gut feeling sucks this cycle.

Every time Lacouture tweets stuff about recruits I go into a rage....especially that tweet about Priest. Just for that, I hope Priest goes to UCLA (unless Neb is still in it)

I know, i like how he said "us" and UCLA...f'n dbag

I wonder if he intentionally left us out to stick it to us.

I wonder if he intentionally left us out to stick it to us.

possibly, it doesnt seem right that we are out of it this early, based off everything he and his step dad have been saying. Well have to wait on an official report before i believe it.