CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Did you really say that somewhere? Son of a bitch. I'm sorry. Credit to PaulCrewe for Tre Dixon is Alonzo Moore 2.0. I just happened to be talking to my friend on campus (UofO) the other day about recruiting, and he said something along the lines of Tre is this years Alonzo, just better. My apologies though.

Did you really say that somewhere? Son of a bitch. I'm sorry. Credit to PaulCrewe for Tre Dixon is Alonzo Moore 2.0. I just happened to be talking to my friend on campus (UofO) the other day about recruiting, and he said something along the lines of Tre is this years Alonzo, just better. My apologies though.

Its come up before in threads, but like I said I am just hacking on ya. No worries. There is that saying about great minds

Maybe your friend is really PaulCrewe and you didn't even know it. Its a small world!

Just don't think at this point in time there is anyway we except commits from all 3, unless, of course, we miss out on some OL/DL targets.

I wouldn't mind getting all three. I think CB is a big need for us this year. Three CBs would not have to come at the expense of the DL or OL. It could come at the expense of a third reciever, which wouldn't be too hard because we don't even have a second receiver committed yet. If we can't get Sandland, a third CB could come at the expense of a JUCO TE, since we don't really seem to be going after any other JUCO TEs. The fact that two of these three CBs probably could play safety as well doesn't hurt either.

Actually most think we do have 2 wr's, the 2nd just hasn't made it public yet. Go look at Walkers's thread......

Our secondaries have always been golden under Bo. No reason to think he won't put together a DB class, regardless of who ends up in it in the end, that won't be effective at his match-zone scheme and shutting down the pass. He'll get his athletes to run it, and if not, he can always convert some athletes from the O to D. I'm fairly confident we will always have great secondaries under Bo. Defensive line is a completely different story however.

Our secondaries have always been golden under Bo. No reason to think he won't put together a DB class, regardless of who ends up in it in the end, that won't be effective at his match-zone scheme and shutting down the pass. He'll get his athletes to run it, and if not, he can always convert some athletes from the O to D. I'm fairly confident we will always have great secondaries under Bo. Defensive line is a completely different story however.

Completely agree, I really thought Suh's impact was going to start a DT pipeline for years to come, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Hopefully VV is as advertised and Peat can get it together otherwise we are going to remain in serious trouble at the position.

• Fire 1