mid April to mid May is gonna be sick...

Opeth/Katatonia

Suicidal Tendencies/D.R.I./Sick of it All

H.I.M. (the wife likes them)

Ghost

Clutch

Kvelertak

and hopefully the "Black and Blue Bowl" (hardcore show thats two days long... 22 bands 90 bucks)

That sounds like good price for such a great show. You going?

mid April to mid May is gonna be sick...

Opeth/Katatonia

Suicidal Tendencies/D.R.I./Sick of it All

H.I.M. (the wife likes them)

Ghost

Clutch

Kvelertak

and hopefully the "Black and Blue Bowl" (hardcore show thats two days long... 22 bands 90 bucks)

That sounds like good price for such a great show. You going?

yeah, hopefully... If all goes to according to plan, my son will fly up Friday, we'll go to Kvelertak Friday night, then the BnB Bowl on Saturday and Sunday. The awesome part about the BnB Bowl, is there isn't any fence and no security...

• 3 weeks later...

Stoked that two of the final concert bucket list bands will be seen this summer.

Bullet for my Valentine in May. Also get to see AIC(seen Catrell when he was a solo act)

And announced today Killswitch Engage, July 2ND in Omaha.

Added bonus Lamb of God and All That Remains will be playing in Lincoln as well. f'ing awesome

Stoked that two of the final concert bucket list bands will be seen this summer.

Bullet for my Valentine in May. Also get to see AIC(seen Catrell when he was a solo act)

And announced today Killswitch Engage, July 2ND in Omaha.

Added bonus Lamb of God and All That Remains will be playing in Lincoln as well. f'ing awesome

Seen AIC's first tour back in the early 90's. it was a great concert. Anthrax, Megadeth, and Slayer. Special guest Alice in Chains.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Rock fest in KC a few days ago. I got up fairly close, about 20 yards away from the stage for KSE and In this Moment. They both stole the show IMO and unfortunately I didn't stay for aall of AICs show because it was getting flipping cold out and we weren't prepared. KSE was amazing as usual and it looked like they had the most mosh pits going and crazy crowd excitement. In this Moment really surprised me...they sound hella good live. Got to see some seven dust, ATR, and I was impressed by halestorms live performance but I'm not a fan of the music. A bad ass concert with plenty o boobies. I'll more than likely be going to the concert in Lincoln to see AICs full set this time. Ha

• 3 weeks later...

Black Flag and Greg Ginn's other band Good For You tonight at Reggie's Rock Club here in Chi-town. One of the best shows I've been to in a long time. Greg Ginn still brings it and can still seriously shred and Ron Reyes did a helluva job too. Rockin show tonight.

black-flag-ginn.png

Can't wait for 'Flag' (Keith Morris, Chuck Dukowski, Dez Cadena and Bill Stevenson) the other offshoot band of Black Flag at Riotfest in September.

flagband.jpg

• 3 weeks later...